Alabama St plays

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
The Swac Tourny Champ - Alabama St is playing Duke in the Big Dance and we missed the Play-In game. They play Thurs night in Railegh, NC.

FAMU plays Lehigh in the play-in game on tues night.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
;) Go ASU!!! Represent the SWAC baby.......Them NCAA big wigs try to get us HBCU's out of the big dance a.s.a.p......Show them Duke boys how we do it.......I hope the band makes the trip to the game as well so they can blow the house down at the tournament......

As far as FAMU vs Lehigh.....I don't know much about Lehigh, but if FAMU wins, they gonna have their panties in bunch against them Wildcats of Kentucky:rolleyes:

I have a money question - does the play in team that loses get the same money as the rest of the bracket?

Represent Bama St....if Ali could shake up the world, so can you!!! Play some good ball!!!

Originally posted by Olde Hornet
I have a money question - does the play in team that loses get the same money as the rest of the bracket?

Yes they do, they get the same amount of money as all teams that play inthe 1st round. The only team that gets screwed is the team that wins the play-in game, they only get a 1 game check instead of 2 game checks for playing 2 post season games.

Good Luck Hornets against Duke(I hate them mofos). Even though it is going to be tough playing in their backyard in Raleigh-Durham area. Plus they are a mad since losing to Maryland. Your guards better come to play. It is a possible win. They aint the invincible Duke of old.

I am probably the biggest Duke hater on the planet. I can't stand that team. I might go out and buy Bama State gear to wear and cheer for them against Duke. That's just how bad I want Duke to lose.

Rep us well.

Originally posted by Robber
I am probably the biggest Duke hater on the planet.

Well, I am right behind you, bruh. And I hate Kentucky allmost as bad. But anyway, go git'em Bama State.

Note that the refs missed a lot of over the back calls against Duke in its game against Maryland. This will be something that the Hornets will have to look out for in the first round.

GO 'BAMA STATE!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am probably the biggest Duke hater on the planet.

Um, no you're not. I'm a Carolina fan and I hate them bastids worse than anything, especially Kzqxzqzsxwsxwkqi.

BTW, is there an uglier bunch of players (and coaches) in college basketball? Deng, Williams, Horvath, Duhon....damm

All that said, Bama St hasn't a snowball's chance in this one....as I'm sure y'all are all aware, a 16 has never beaten a 1.....

I am probably the biggest Duke hater on the planet. I can't stand that team.

You couldn't possibly hate Duke more than me Robber. I despise Duke. I hate Duke with a passion. I hate Duke more than I hate... the Cowboys. :p (Well maybe not that much, but I hate 'em though) :lol:

I am probably the biggest Duke hater on the planet. I can't stand that team. I might go out and buy Bama State gear to wear and cheer for them against Duke. That's just how bad I want Duke to lose.

Rep us well.

My mother hates Duke with a passion. I can't stand those fools either.

Bama State you can pull off the upset. Go Hornets,sting the hell out those Blue Devils.

I guess I am an outcast

I am a Duke and Kentucky fan but I am pulling for Alabama State.

Go Hornets. :tup: :tup:

Good Luck HOrnets.

I hate DUKE. :redhot:

YOU know what you do with DUKIE..............flush it down the toilet!!!!!

Lets go Bama State!!!!!

Back