Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama A&M Broadcast: click here

(not sure of audio broadcasting because of basketball games still going on)

Game Time: 12:30pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN3

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man I bought all this liquor and beer from the px thinking I'm going to listen to some football and nothing on WJAB. Oh well guess I'll still drink it and wait for y'all updates. I'm pissed. He'll it's 20:10 I been drinking and waiting for this game. 😂

Dline doing well! Good Job Bulldog Defense🤬🔥🔥
No doubt, Defense is on point. Hasn't been like that in a minute. But as I was typing this, Glass threw another int. We know how good Glass is...We are moving the ball, but Glass and those WRs are simply not connecting right now.

No doubt, Defense is on point. Hasn't been like that in a minute. But as I was typing this, Glass threw another int. We know how good Glass is...We are moving the ball, but Glass and those WRs are simply not connecting right now.
I'll just chalk it up to 1st game jitters! It's good we playing against a traditionally tough Meac team to gauge our progress and get all the bugs out before Swac play.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man I bought all this liquor and beer from the px thinking I'm going to listen to some football and nothing on WJAB. Oh well guess I'll still drink it and wait for y'all updates. I'm pissed. He'll it's 20:10 I been drinking and waiting for this game. 😂
Mane gone get you an hulu login

If this keeps up the MEAC will be in big trouble come 2021. South Carolina st is the only big dog left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back