Alabama A&M vs South Alabama: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Dam. Another scoreless game? Smh LMAO.

Aye, wassup with this bs? @Oracle

Offense had one or two good drives but was not efficient enough to overcome penalties that prevented us from scoring.

Also, difference in size, strength and speed was obvious. Those factors will.not be issues in conference play.

Offense had one or two good drives but was not efficient enough to overcome penalties that prevented us from scoring.

Also, difference in size, strength and speed was obvious. Those factors will.not be issues in conference play.

I was expecting our team to be in a medical triage after playing 3 straight FBS schools..it could've turned out much worse especially the way it looked on the schedule.

I was expecting our team to be in a medical triage after playing 3 straight FBS schools..it could've turned out much worse especially the way it looked on the schedule.
Spady was smart enough not to play all main starters for long periods at a time. We had enough dept to rotate players to limit the chances of injuries.

Well what did he say?

These were his exact words of his philosophy of playing two QBs :

"When I walked into the doors on The Hill 4 years ago when I got this job, I said that my second team quarterback needs to have quality playing time in case my starter goes down. We were fortunate enough to have an even battle at the quarterback position. If Dylan Smith was healthy, we probably would play three quarterbacks. I like the fact that teams have to prepare for different styles of offense because we have two quarterback who can run it. We will continue that and its apart of our DNA."

"When I walked into the doors on The Hill 4 years ago when I got this job, I said that my second team quarterback needs to have quality playing time in case my starter goes down. We were fortunate enough to have an even battle at the quarterback position. If Dylan Smith was healthy, we probably would play three quarterbacks. I like the fact that teams have to prepare for different styles of offense because we have two quarterback who can run it. We will continue that and its apart of our DNA."
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.. Not really but what??????? Your starter needs to develop timing with his receivers. They need to have that verbal and nonverbal communication as a play develops. Two different QB's leads to miscuses and wasted series..

Last edited:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.. Not really but what??????? You're starter needs to develop timing with his receivers. They need to have that verbal and nonverbal communication as a play develops. Two different QB's leads to miscuses and wasted series..

Right and we know this all too well especially playing 5 qbs last year. Thankfully we have a true starter now

Spady is James Bell of 2017. Lol Bell might be better.....

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.. Not really but what??????? You're starter needs to develop timing with his receivers. They need to have that verbal and nonverbal communication as a play develops. Two different QB's leads to miscuses and wasted series..

Guess which QB walked into those doors with him 4 years ago...

http://www.aamusports.com/news/2014/2/5/FB_0205145710.aspx

TRANSLATION- Alabama A&M has been good opportunity for me to look out for my nephew and allow him to play QB. I never thought the fans and supporters were that smart so I used the 2 QB theory as a legit excuse and cover just in case my own blood is not as good as he needs to be.

TRANSLATION- Alabama A&M has been good opportunity for me to look out for my nephew and allow him to play QB. I never thought the fans and supporters were that smart so I used the 2 QB theory as a legit excuse and cover just in case my own blood is not as good as he needs to be.
But let me cut a him a little slack. That was bold of him go for it on the 4th during that first possession (shrugs shoulders). I'm going back to being positive. It will be very interesting to see what kinda play we will see in the next 3 conference games vs. the previous 3. I just don't feel like we will be all that bad in conference play.

Last edited:
But let me cut a him a little slack. That was bold of him go for it on the 4th during that first possession (shrugs shoulders). I'm going back to being positive. It will be very interesting to see what kinda play we will see in the next 3 conference games vs. the previous 3. I just don't feel like we will be all that bad in conference play.

Spady has to win with this team in conference play.

I don't think he will get a new contract if he doesnt.

If that scoundrel loses to Texas Southern on some dumb schitt......

Back