Alabama A&M vs South Alabama: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama A&M Broadcast: click here
To listen to the South Alabama Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN3

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

AAMU held USA to 3 points on their first possession.

Then they got the ball, moved it down the field. Was going for 3 but it was blocked and ran back for a TD.

USA 10 AAMU 0 1st Quarter

Bulldogs move the ball well down the field. They got it to the 7 yard line before their drive stalled.
A&M was forced to kick a field goal. South Alabama blocks it and takes it back for a TD.
10-0 South Alabama in the first.

Special teams are struggling all over.

In comes D. May at QB....

Even the announcer were complimentary own how well Glass was at QB but anyway...

USA with another Defensive score after fumble by Miles...

USA 24 AAMU 0 1st Quarter with 3 minutes remaining....

Your senior starting CB was walked off the field about 10 mins ago....

The game is not over either
I don't think it is going to be too serious. I'm surprised at the number of USA players hurt. You all hear the announcers continue to compliment Glass and his potential?

I really thought AG would get hurt for the season through these 3 fbs games...talk about walking on thin ice..thank god

I don't think it is going to be too serious. I'm surprised at the number of USA players hurt. You all hear the announcers continue to compliment Glass and his potential?
Yall keep saying this but yall still get shut out quarter by quarter. If he's anywhere near decent, he would've scored at least a couple TD's by now.

Yall keep saying this but yall still get shut out quarter by quarter. If he's anywhere near decent, he would've scored at least a couple TD's by now.
Did you watched any of the game. Have you seen any of our games yet? He moves the ball well. He is poised. I saw him take some tough shots tonight. Still, he puts the ball right in the vicinity of the receivers better than any QB we've had in the last couple of years. BUT he is taken out after every two series. You know there is no way for a QB to keep a good rhythm going, especially against the talent he is up against even though he does have a TD pass to his credit against UAB.

That is our frustration with our coach. Ballard was a decent QB but his production was hindered because of this same thing...Glass has the potential to be much better than Ballard...

Right click and save your post and bring this up again after 3 weeks of SWAC play. If he doesn't have a couple of TDs, it's either because he is hurt or Coach Spady continues to substitute his nephew. If not, then I will definitely own up to it.

Last edited:
Back