Alabama A&M Football Schedule 2017

Jsu Sonic Boom

http://www.aamusports.com/mobile/schedule.aspx?schedule=207

16473408_10100539656521574_8115778927712236361_n.jpg

So you guys have a home game scheduled at the end of the season but don't know who the opponent is?

nary a fcs non-conference opponent on the schedule. isn't that the point of a 7 game swac schedule? to get out and measure yourself against like teams? where are the like teams? not saying alcorn isn't guilty of that because we are. we've been ducking fcs teams since jmu stuck a foot in our butt.

nary a fcs non-conference opponent on the schedule. isn't that the point of a 7 game swac schedule? to get out and measure yourself against like teams? where are the like teams? not saying alcorn isn't guilty of that because we are. we've been ducking fcs teams since jmu stuck a foot in our butt.

Usually I would agree but we got three FBS games. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Lol

Man, this why I was TOTALLY against going from 9 games. I knew we would get mess like this. They gave no guidelines on how to schedule. At least with the 9 game mandate, it gave us less chances to look like scheduling idiots.

Is this the final year in Spady's contract? If so, do y'all think he would get an extension if he got a 5-6 record?

Is this the final year in Spady's contract? If so, do y'all think he would get an extension if he got a 5-6 record?

For the sake of the SWAC and AAMU, they need to fire him. He is not the right coach for AAMU. Any coach with sense knows you can't run a pistol at AAMU... smh. They won't get enough good offensive weapons for that...

No extension at 5-6. In my opinion he MUST win the following games;

Louis Crews Classic - Former Players in attendance
Homecoming - Alumni watching
Magic City Classic - Rivalry
JSU - Bragging Rights

Win one or two of the following:

Vandy
UAB
South Alabama

Must play in the SWAC Championship game!

A win in the SWAC Championship game is an automatic extension.....

The 2017 recruiting class on paper is one of the best I have seen at AAMU. Hopefully, those DL's and DB's will qualify and contribute.

Back