"AJ" and "Free" are Done

The girl is a made up creation of whatever look. Does anyone know what she really looks like. As long as she is in the business, HORSES BEWARE!

SAME OLD G said:
I could ask you the same question. In the world of V J-ing, shes fine compared to who?

And for the record, I didn't say she wasn't fine. And I am not saying she is ugly...she just ain't what some of you are trying to make out to be.

Dude ..................the only thing WE said is the gurl got it going on.
Guess the HOPE Diamond is flawed because it's not the right shade of BLUE. :emlaugh:

JR said:
LOL@SOG. I think the consensus from most brothers I know is that she is pretty nice looking and has the body to go with it. I don't what else anybody is making out of it except that point.

You know people here like to find anything to complain about................... :emlaugh:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Dude every since I found out he had extensions in his hair...I lost what little respect I had for him.

You shole is right DSN. To HELL with that brothas educational background, respect for his audience and guests, NON THUG MENTALITY, desire to get paid his worth, OR that RIDICULOUS public emotional display after losing a job he loved doing. None of that matters. Let's not let that cloud what's REALLY GOING ON.

Like you....(I too) lost ALL respect for him after the bomb dropped regarding his EXTENSIONS. I will NEVER forget the day that story dropped. I remember it like it was yesterday. He aint SHAT for wearing those extensions and got everything he deserved. I will always hate and disrespect him for that.

THE LATEST ON FREE AND AJ

Why did Free and AJ leave their jobs? Well, I?ve already told you why Free left. At the BET Awards, she reportedly had a heated exchange with one of the top dogs there and AJ ended up presenting the Viewer?s Choice Awards alone, something they typically do together. And, get this, BET has their 25th anniversary honors on the way this year and there will be no Free included in the festivities. Even ?Da Mayor of Rap City? Chris Thomas (O.G. Status!) is supposed to be coming back for that! On the flip side, AJ is still in good with the BET cats so we?ll probably see him later this year. I was told that AJ and BET couldn?t get on the same page with their new contract agreement and he opted out instead. Good luck to those two. And, AJ I feel your pain, dog ? I feel your pain! ?Give Us Free!?

courtesy of allhiphop.com

Back