A Proposition for the BullGroom to be

Setting up a road block for Ms.J4J

Girl, now you know you don't want to sit here while we eat pork rinds, play dominos and drink beer.

Now what we need to do is to make sure that some cat named 'Chocolate Thunder' isn't on your mind while you're up there with Mike saying "I do."

JST and Suge didn't get no invite!!! Na na na na na naaaaaaaaa

Mike and J4J,

Me and the Mrs. won't be making it either. The gift will be in the mail as soon as she got gets it and mails.:D God Bless you two.

Mike,

Whatever you do, do not do at your bachelor party what I did at mine. Man, what a party!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hmmm..... She can't count yall.

Ntelekt!

That dayum smiley looks just like you.

Niter and L-Town,

We all can't be wrong.

Robber,

Whatchu do Bruh? :eek:

I got some pics to take this weekend, of this nekkid broad by the train tracks, hope you understand. ;)

Her friend was shot in the woods in camouflage, though.

Camouflage homeless chick

I'll send you two some coupons to get the rodeo washed, how's that for a present? It even sustains its gloss in 100mph driving conditions. LOL

You don't honestly expect me to answer that, do ya???

We frisked everybody at the door. Some peep might wanna run for political office in the future. No cameras or other recording devices allowed. Nobody with a history of leaking information allowed. The CIA woulda been proud of our precautionary efforts.

But to answer your question. I did (damn I forgot) :D

******breaking through Phatback's roadblock with some Guiness and some Special Reserve*****

Phatback: Chocolate who? :D

Robber: We'll see you in the fall. We still have toiletries. Now, what did you do at your Bachelor Party. :D

Going to check Batman's photographic work... ***thinking of hiring him as the silent photograph detective*****

Batman,

Seeing that you take photos and all....I er, need some pictures taken of myself. Hadn't had any done for a while now.

Now when will you be returning to Dtown?

Re: Setting up a road block for Ms.J4J

Originally posted by phatback
Girl, now you know you don't want to sit here while we eat pork rinds, play dominos and drink beer.

What....no PABST???? :eek:

See, if y'all would've had some "vintage" brew there, I woulda cancelled my plans of attending the class reunion and came out to Fouston.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be....:(

*walks away with head down...*

Heaven's Blessings to you Mike and Kema! I will be in Chicago this weekend for the nuptials of a frat (danged fool bruh moved his wedding from 1st weekend of July to this one....ALPHA NATIONAL CONVENTION IN NEW ORLEANS!) He leaned on the sheild a bit too much, but we're gonna support him anyway. :mad:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
******breaking through Phatback's roadblock with some Guiness and some Special Reserve*****

Phatback: Chocolate who? :D

Robber: We'll see you in the fall. We still have toiletries. Now, what did you do at your Bachelor Party. :D

Going to check Batman's photographic work... ***thinking of hiring him as the silent photograph detective*****

I AM for hire. :D

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Batman,

Seeing that you take photos and all....I er, need some pictures taken of myself. Hadn't had any done for a while now.

Now when will you be returning to Dtown?

Good question. I guess whenever my job sends me back that way. I'll be sure to let you know, though. :)

Back