A Proposition for the BullGroom to be

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Dear Mike (aka the Toe Stepper General of DGAF, Inc.), As beautiful as my invitation is, and as nice as the gift is I plan to buy as soon as I scrape up the S&H charges, I am afraid that a family commitment (I have to go fetch my chirren and dump my nephew) will prohibit me from attending your upcoming nuptials.

I am willing, however, to pay top dollar for a picture of the Boo-Hoo Bandit in all her blubbering bliss.

Name your price.

Let's do bidness.

Sincerely yours,
the CEDiva

Well personally,

I can't make the blissful nuptials either and I DGAF whether he and his damn bride-to-be likes it or not.:eek:

Yall will receive yo damn gift from moi, when I feel like sending the mofo.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. I DGAF herself:p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Do I GAF?

I don't GAF if y'all aint there, but I do GAF if you send my gifts! Mail them quickly! :p ***Snicker****

Niter, the King of of Toe Steppin' is asleep, but I'll be sure to have him read this here proposition. Seeing how we can use the money and all.. :D :D

Dtown and Niter: I aint gonna sob! I won't!:eek: :eek:

Never said you'd sob ...

I said your arse would be BLUBBERING!!

:bawling: :bawling: <<<< --------- Kema

LMAO!!!!

Aiight Nita!

I'll hook you up with the video. We should have all of that taken care of. :D

Ps. Kema, I ain't crying! I ain't no punk.........:D :emlaugh:

Man, I'll have the Bounty nearby.........

I don't want all of those tears and such to mess up that beautiful dress you're gonna be wearing.

If Mike cries, I'll be there to bust him in the chest and tell him to suck it up !!

O yeah, Now I remember..LOL

But that was the old Suge...I am a kinder more gentler Suge for the rest of 2001......

Suge and JST!

If you can make it to Intercontinental or Hobby, I will gladly have you picked up. :D You are both welcome to attend the wedding. It's at 6pm sharp this Saturday.

Sincerely,

The Four Day Bachelor

A.K.A. the Toe Stepper General of DGAF, Inc.:redhot::emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Look here WOMAN!

I didn't count today, because by the time people would have read this. Monday would almost be gone. Don't make me go get my tickets to the Jill Scott concert. :D

Niter,

Sorry for the bad use of language and sentence structure. :rolleyes:

OK...Try it like this....

6PM Monday to Tuesday 6PM ... 1st day

Tuesday to Wednesday ... 2nd day

Wednesday to Thursday ... 3rd day

Thursday to Friday.... 4th day

Friday to Saturday 5th day!

:D :D :D

Someone has a type A personality

You can count howsunever you choose, but me and Mike say you got four days before you get your blubber on, and so that's how many frigging days it is!

I feel like being negative about er'thang today

It's 4 mo days of Mikey being a bachelor....now let's end dis hea conversation.

Nobody really GAF anyway.:rolleyes:

Advise for Mike....

When you go to Hobby or Bush to pick up guests...

RUN!!! Run like a college student after a Big Mac. Run Mike Run!!!

Just joking man. You are about to marry a wonderful woman. Both of you be blessed and happy forever.

Peace

~~JSU & Suge, I think mine was in the same batch with yours. I told Kema Easter Seals wouldn't work.~~

If y'all say so, :D ... FINE!

AAMU BigDawg: Thanks for your blessings! ***thinking to myself... 'I am a wonderful woman because AAMUBIGDawg said so"... :D

Dtown: What was in your grits dis mawnin'?

causin' problems...

:idea:

*runs in....*

<font size=4>When is the dayum bachelor party?????</font> :D:D:D

*runs the ph_ck back out....*

Back