A&M

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hell after I saw the score from the tailgate section after the first two touchdowns I just kept frying chicken and fish and got drunk. I knew it was over before it started. 🤣 I know what a azz whipping is. Ain't no sense of going to see one. 🤣
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You're lying 😆 🤣
Nope. Coach Maynor nor anyone e of us on this page has talked shit and then when things didn't go our way cried victim when we were being roasted.

The fact is YOUR coach waited until AFTER THE FACT to talk shit, which goes against shit talking rule #1. "I don't get into that" is a DIRECT QUOTE from your coach and then he autographs a pink scooter and has it put on the field.

But they did ask for a running clock lol
We don't ask for running clocks. We take our beating in stride. Enjoy this win for a year. Just so you know, this will stick in Maynor's mind. JSU will need Heaven's help the next time we have it in the hole.

Maynor was too confident beating a 4-8 JSU team and then talked all that smack about JSU isn't the only ones with 4 and 5 stars. He did too much talking as if he was jealous of the attention Prime was getting.

Nope. Coach Maynor nor anyone e of us on this page has talked shit and then when things didn't go our way cried victim when we were being roasted.

The fact is YOUR coach waited until AFTER THE FACT to talk shit, which goes against shit talking rule #1. "I don't get into that" is a DIRECT QUOTE from your coach and then he autographs a pink scooter and has it put on the field.
Blah blah blah. My coach told y'all arse in the spring that you better get him then because his dawgs will be here in the fall. And if he purchased the scooter before the game and filmed it that shows just how confident he was that he was going to kick y'all sorry arses 😆 🤣. Your team is overrated trash lol

We don't ask for running clocks. We take our beating in stride. Enjoy this win for a year. Just so you know, this will stick in Maynor's mind. JSU will need Heaven's help the next time we have it in the hole.
But you did ask for a running clock. The lord knows you needed it lol
Screenshot_20211010-114132_Chrome.jpg

Blah blah blah. My coach told y'all arse in the spring that you better get him then because his dawgs will be here in the fall. And if he purchased the scooter before the game and filmed it that shows just how confident he was that he was going to kick y'all sorry arses 😆 🤣. Your team is overrated trash lol

JSU is trash with Febreze.

We shall. Tell your coach to put his big boy draws on and get ready, with his sensitive, lying, hypocritical ass. :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Stop lying. That article did not say we asked for a running clock. That was just Sanders saying they wanted one to get the game over. You want to blunt that running clock fiasco from JSU so badly that you are trying to put us in that category. We would not fall that low.

You must can't read 😆
🏃‍♂️ ⏰
Your sorry arse coaches asked for a running clock in the 4th since your defense couldn't stop a nose bleed. Y'all arses suck

That is a lie. We didn't ask for a running clock and played until the end. Our coach took responsibility and didn't blame the players nor talk about wait till next fall. I stand on what I said

Yall COULDNT say any of that!

Yall def needed a running clock. We pulled our starters or we were going to score 80.
THEN yall got whooped with Maynor and Glass. Aint no way to defend that. Yall got whooped with your best coach and QB and WR combo ever.

Yall just got drug and beat down.
Wait til the Fall? Why? You have your players already. Deion said that BEFORE the Spring season because he knew he didnt have his boys yet. What's yall excuse. Maynor playing with 90% of HIS recruits.

He bought that scooter and signed it BEFORE the game tho! 😂

Sad part about it is Coach prime still said he left 14 points on top of the 61 out there… as far as my concern the only thing that is a LIE is A&M believing they were ever GOOD … ain’t played nobody , took months off to a COVID CHAMPIONSHIP, and dodged the real teams…. They played a real team and what happened… they folded like a damn lawn chair… y’all were never real to begin with… and I been telling y’all this… don’t even bring up that championship no more … it’s looking fraudulent and fluke with every A&M loss. Without Glass y’all would be a 4-6th place team in the damn SWAC East… if pprophet tell you y’all sorry … y’all sorry… I’ve foreseen it … we still yo daddy and it’s going to be worse next year.

Back