A&M

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Animation Time GIF by Tony Babel

who would have thunk it​

Coach Prime has always stated from day 1 you better get him in the spring because he got dawgs coming in the Fall. Y'all sorry arses ain't gone do shyt but take this L this weekend and another one to famu. Your team sucks. All of your hopes and dreams depend on 1 player having a decent game since you don't have a defense that can stop a nose bleed lol. We will finish shattering the Glass grambling has already cracked
Prophetic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We don't bow down. Your Coach came in the door talking trash and Hill-Eley, Odums, and Maynor responded be kicking JSU's ass on the field. Then your coach went to talking about " wait till next year, y'all know what I got coming".

Saturday confirmed that this was a lie. Y'all laid down just like the mutts you are 😆 🤣

Is Glass ok? I’m just asking. Cause he might not make it through the famu game. He lightskin’ded too. Ain’t too much left in him lol

Did y’all see how scared CASEY was when he was in the game. That boy said I’m not snapping that ball. Them DAWGS not about to punish me 😂😂😂 He saw what they were doing to Glass. He took that #DelayOfGame of game with pride 😩💀

Saturday confirmed that this was a lie. Y'all laid down just like the mutts you are 😆 🤣
That is a lie. We didn't ask for a running clock and played until the end. Our coach took responsibility and didn't blame the players nor talk about wait till next fall. I stand on what I said

Back