A blessing for single American men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A blessing for single American men...

PREACH .... The "good" dudes, like myself (shameless plug) felt like we weren't sh-t in HS because the cute girl, black or white, would look right past us for the entertainer, the jokester, the jock, the whatever. Yeah, part of that is our fault too. But you can't tell me that hasn't influenced SOME AA men to change themselves into what they saw getting the girl then. Then when that guy, who was a good guy but changed to seek acceptance, gets older and falls into a new type of women, if he can't make the change back, then he is a hoodrat, and worth nothing.

It takes a strong willed person to stay who you are, even if that means you don't get the girl. Eventually, some female is going to see you .... you can't control what race or ethnicity she is though.

And of course, this is the same for that cute, smart girl who just didn't have the curves at the time too.

When crack broke big, you couldn't pay sisters to not mess with even these low level dealers pushing short dog 98s and Lacs. LOL... Till the game got more violent.

I'll give you one. Communication. I wasn't the greatest at it and it cost me my first relationship. I've grown and I'm trying to do better this time.

Y'all like to talk EVERYTHING out, seemingly. Even the smallest details. As a majority, we (AA men) do not. I think that is a trait we can improve on, but I do believe y'all have to meet us halfway.

We like talking too, but on different topics. At some point, men would rather see their words put into action. I meet a lot women that would be quick to talk about all their problems, but when I start suggesting solutions, they become disinterested in the conversation. It's almost like they prefer the unsolved saga in their life.

Last edited:

As long you helping the bruhs...forget the wife's feelings. Exhibit #2 of what I said earlier--its all about what the man wants/needs/etc. Damn what the woman wants.

Is that biblical? REAL life seems to be different from "wished for" life. But remember, that can be changed. Any lawyer in town will tell you that. :tup:

Yes, it's biblical to be honest and inform your brethren because the wife is informing her friends, but you didn't know that part...

PREACH .... The "good" dudes, like myself (shameless plug) felt like we weren't sh-t in HS because the cute girl, black or white, would look right past us for the entertainer, the jokester, the jock, the whatever. Yeah, part of that is our fault too. But you can't tell me that hasn't influenced SOME AA men to change themselves into what they saw getting the girl then. Then when that guy, who was a good guy but changed to seek acceptance, gets older and falls into a new type of women, if he can't make the change back, then he is a hoodrat, and worth nothing.

It takes a strong willed person to stay who you are, even if that means you don't get the girl. Eventually, some female is going to see you .... you can't control what race or ethnicity she is though.

And of course, this is the same for that cute, smart girl who just didn't have the curves at the time too.

I remember in high school I was the "good guy" to the point where my best friend (who was captain of the football team and valedictorian of the senior class) said he would trust me alone in a room with his girlfriend (who was a cheerleader and ranked in the 10 top in terms of grades in our graduating class).

Out loud I said, Sure. But in my 17-year-old brain was a different story. And girls would write in my yearbook stay sweet, stay nice and stay the good guy that you are. But none of them wanted to date me. They were all attracted to the big-time jocks, the foreign kids or the thugs.

I never understood it.

But I never changed, though. Being an alternate personality to woo women just didn't make sense to me.

And then in college I stayed myself and little did I know chicks actually like that type of thing. LOL.

We like talking too, but on different topics. At some point, men would rather see their words put into action. I meet a lot women that would quick to talk about all their problems, but when I start suggesting solutions, they become disinterested in the conversation. It's almost like they prefer the unsolved saga in their life.

You're making too much damned sense! :slap: :mad:

Man, seriously, I'm @ a point now where I won't even entertain their stupidity in verbal communication. Go cry that river on some other dude's shoulders because I have not the time or patience to drop down to listen to that stupidity. Most of us menfolk are thinkers and so when we see a problem, the first thing we want to do is fix it. (solve it) For quite a few of them, they get off on just verbally stating and creating problem after problem after problem w/out seemingly attempting to solve the issue(s). :smh: Senseless...

I find a lot of truth in this statement. I should've known I was in trouble when my ex- said she couldn't stand her daddy and didn't want him touching her when she walked down the aisle. :smh: Also, to make it worse lol, her father TOLD me w/ his OWN MOUTH that although she was his daughter and he loved her more than anything in the world, he wouldn't recommend I marry her because she was too much like her mother, a hell-raiser. :confused: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd.... all I saw was trophy wife and I was mentally and physically built to deal w/ whatever. How wrong I was. :smh: But, we've soon learned from it and have moved on w/ eyes wide open and not eyes wide shut. :read:

Now see, this is the type of stuff we need to be tellin our brethren. Aint nobody paying attention to the bad signs because we done been all in the puddin and we think we know all there is to know. If the woman is angry before you marry her, then she will be angry after you marry her. Only Christ can change that if the woman is willing to make a change herself. Your attitude determines your altitude. Some folks been flying low and some don't never make it off the ground; they just rolling by.

You're making too much damned sense! :slap: :mad:

Man, seriously, I'm @ a point now where I won't even entertain their stupidity in verbal communication. Go cry that river on some other dude's shoulders because I have not the time or patience to drop down to listen to that stupidity. Most of us menfolk are thinkers and so when we see a problem, the first thing we want to do is fix it. (solve it) For quite a few of them, they get off on just verbally stating and creating problem after problem after problem w/out seemingly attempting to solve the issue(s). :smh: Senseless...

Black women are still queens. Too bad they wouldn't remove the adjective "drama" from in front of the word queen.

Can we now get more info on this D.R.? Sisters are cool to date and kick it with, but marriage/family material is too hard to come by.

Bruh, all that I can say to you and others is that I dare you to go over there and spend time with her family. I want you to "observe" the daily routine in the house and you will see what I'm talking about. I dare you to experience this for 1 time in yo life. I couldn't speak spanish worth a dayum, but I felt like I was at home and they made sure that me and my friends were comfortable. When I tell you that you will be treated like a king, that is not an understatement. All that I can say is that you should experience this for yourself and you will know what I am talking about.

I'mmo die a lonely and happy old man because I refuse to settle for anything runnin' around here upright on 2 legs again. :(

Are these women gold diggers and do they view the men as tricks or is this like a hoe situation?

I remember in high school I was the "good guy" to the point where my best friend (who was captain of the football team and valedictorian of the senior class) said he would trust me alone in a room with his girlfriend (who was a cheerleader and ranked in the 10 top in terms of grades in our graduating class).

Out loud I said, Sure. But in my 17-year-old brain was a different story. And girls would write in my yearbook stay sweet, stay nice and stay the good guy that you are. But none of them wanted to date me. They were all attracted to the big-time jocks, the foreign kids or the thugs.

I never understood it.

But I never changed, though. Being an alternate personality to woo women just didn't make sense to me.

And then in college I stayed myself and little did I know chicks actually like that type of thing. LOL.

Got one who did that to me in HS calling me frequently now, "checking on me". I kept telling her ... "I'm good. Me and MY GIRLFRIEND are Good!"

It's scary how much we seem to be alike .... except for the puddin before marriage thing, but hey, that's your choice.

Are these women gold diggers and do they view the men as tricks or is this like a hoe situation?

I think that you would have to make that determination for yourself, depending on who you encounter in any country. With that being said, I recommend that you meet a few of them online, visit the country and discern for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Got one who did that to me in HS calling me frequently now, "checking on me". I kept telling her ... "I'm good. Me and MY GIRLFRIEND are Good!"

It's scary how much we seem to be alike .... except for the puddin before marriage thing, but hey, that's your choice.

Yep, I can't stand those type chicks. I want to say, go chase your Lil wayne and Wacka Flocka wannabes that you were so hard after in High School or undergrad.

Great comments P88 and FAMU Cliff.........Very interesting and thought provoking thread.

Well.. when I was a teenager ...I have seen and witnessed a strong alpha black man make a strong alpha black woman submissive and feminine like the feminine latino women in this clip. This dude would have talked the panties off Oprah Winfrey. And this dude make King Kong look Shemar Moore. Again trust me 100%..Oprah would have dropped her panties for this dude.It's all in the attitude and the confidence. I ain't going 2000 miles to get some pussy

Last edited:

So what I get from this thread is that yall pimp game ain't that tight? :lol: yall mad because you weren't born with ability to get women? Look in life when dating women the game is cold, and never fair, yet only the strong survives. Some will have charm, some will have looks, some will just be left out in the cold. That is just the way it is. Money, education nor material items want give it to you. In other words just man up and get some game and pride about yourself. So what you didn't get the dime piece.life is what it is. Yall mad at the black woman in America because you can't have what you want. Obviously if she doesn't want you, there is a reason. Stop crying and move on. You want get them all. Get the ones you can an move on. Yall got some thearpy out of this huh? :lol:

So what I get from this thread is that yall pimp game ain't that tight? :lol: yall mad because you weren't born with ability to get women? Look in life when dating women the game is cold, and never fair, yet only the strong survives. Some will have charm, some will have looks, some will just be left out in the cold. That is just the way it is. Money, education nor material items want give it to you. In other words just man up and get some game and pride about yourself. So what you didn't get the dime piece.life is what it is. Yall mad at the black woman in America because you can't have what you want. Obviously if she doesn't want you, there is a reason. Stop crying and move on. You want get them all. Get the ones you can an move on. Yall got some thearpy out of this huh? :lol:

man i aint want to say this Cee but you shole is right!!! i aint had near as many problems as some of these dudes whining and writing paragraphs about when dealing with women. im talkin about its videos of half naked women up there and they going on and on why on why some woman dont want them. Im used to women complaining about this but not dudes. smh

You must have quit reading TSPN cause they are one here every day INCLUDING this thread whining about the lack of suitable mates. Come on Pop.

It's not that men are complaining about the lack of suitable mates. They are complaining about the lack of suitable AA females as mates, hence why AA men are going to other races for a mate. AA women seem to be less willing to go outside of the black race to find a mate than AA men are. There are more women than men. There are a lot more good AA women than there are good AA men. It's those good AA men that are in demand.

Exactly, most men aren't born with the gift and there is no need to complain when there are other alternatives. My friends use to complain, but aint none of them cryin no mo because they realized what I had been tellin them for years; "there is somebody out there for everybody in this world, you just have to know where to go." I knew where to take my friends, they are all happy and none of them are complaining. You know the saying, when life hands you lemons then make lemonade. I don't believe that people should settle for anything in life. I believe that if you want something, then you should go and get what you want if you are able.

Pookie, Ray-Ray, and Junbug who has been in and out of jail believe they were born with the ability in life to get women and they really think they are the strong ones. It's funny as hell to go into stores like Wal-Mart during Valentine's Day and watch some of these hard ass brothers walk around stores with oversize pink teddy bears and big boxes of chocolate for their gurl.

Real MEN are tired of the fuking games, WE are ready to get down to serious business.

Last edited:
Why are you mad at Pookie and Ray Ray because they got chose? That shows insecurity and weakness. Why are you worrying about another man? That sounds weak. It boils down to a numbers game. You win some and you lose some. Worrying about another man is weak, gay and lame.

Why are you mad at Pookie and Ray Ray because they got chose? That shows insecurity and weakness. Why are you worrying about another man? That sounds weak. It boils down to a numbers game. You win some and you lose some. Worrying about another man is weak, gay and lame.

I ain't mad at Pookie and Ray Ray. Neither am I mad at the chicks that chase them. I just don't want to hear these same chicks mouth 5 years later complaining about no child support or how there is a lack of good men available. If you want to chase after low lifes, do your thang but don't come back complaining and crying after you been burnt.

I ain't mad at Pookie and Ray Ray. Neither am I mad at the chicks that chase them. I just don't want to hear these same chicks mouth 5 years later complaining about no child support or how there is a lack of good men available. If you want to chase after low lifes, do your thang but don't come back complaining and crying after you been burnt.

Or how Pookie and Ray Ray has fuk up their credit and their life.

Last edited:
Are how Pookie and Ray Ray has fuk up their credit and their life.

Yep, you made your bed now sleep. Seeing some of these females on my friends list statuses and knowing the cats they ran behind, they get no sympathy from the kid. Personally, these are exactly the chicks that I will fukk and neva call again because I have no respect for them.

So can a black man tell me what they see is their flaws in black relationships? Anyone?

hasn't this been covered enough Crit? I think its time for women to listen to us some. Just absorb what men are saying for a chance & not worry about our flaws. We got them. The movies, Oprah, TV shows, documentaries, articles for the past 20 years have been telling our flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back