A blessing for single American men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A blessing for single American men...

It's so many deabeats Because you ladies have CREATED Them by not demanding we do better to be with you.

Natural Leaders???

Crit most Real Men were taught to be that, or had some divine inspiration.

BUT what good ia a Natural Leader with incapable followers

Crit us Real Men love y'all fine azzes, but damn turn
off that damn facebook and all those videos and
come back to us Real Men
do it for the kids.....

Chile, BYE!

And it's that mentality that will KEEP us in the state that's we're in. :smh: Yaaayyyy, look at OUR MEN! :clap: :rolleyes:

you Still don't get it, let me try again

SEX is mechanical, you can do that with anyone

you ladies are by and large procreating with bad choices

How come most of my neighbors have 1-3 kids

but "others" have 10-20? by 5-6 different women?

ladies don't think a brother going to church, and speaking properly is cool.
But a nucca speaking slang and blasting his music from his car
got all the "honeys"

So who's fault is that?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This must be the first ever. A public forum/thread that have allowed Black men to vent OUR frustrations on why WE think the Black family is screwed up. Most of the time it's the other way around, which leads others to believe that Black men are the worst people on the planet.

One other thing, RB I thought I'll never agree with you on anything, but you have definitely proven me wrong with this thread.

Last edited:

So...the ones that are slated to lead are incapable of realizing when they are erring in their ways?
Are not capable and have so little discipline to want what's right for them, their bodies and their lives?

They have so little control now that--as many have said before and I don't want to believe--they'd fugg a dog if nobody knew it?

they have so little control over themselves they can't figure out that walking out of their kids lives won't mess them up?

the leaders are now incapable of leading themselves much less anyone else and get angry when those they should be leading learn to lead themselves.

the MEN are the leaders...but honestly, for all the shucking and jiving we do...Pop is onto something... Gotdayum shame...

LEADERS ARE NOT BORN!!!! THEY ARE MADE!!!!

and you ladies never give him a chance to develope into a leader
because you fuggin' him so much!

If a dude is getting more sex than he can hardly stand why would he switch his
game up in any way?

I could sleep with a hundred different women a week every week
BUT I Don't
because I've learned discipline and subscribe to a higher standard.

You ladies are sleeping with men without discipline and no standard

Last edited:
I'm still not understanding how a man always quoting scriptures doesn't realize this thread HE created is disrespectful to his American wife. :confused: Ain't husband and wives supposed to find joy in each other?

To promote other nationalities as better than what he goes home to everyday? Why foreign women are better? Wonder what wife would think if you had the balls to let her read it...Hmmmm....might get your wish sooner than you think. :tup:

Not so fast sista gul, my wife is totally aware of my goal to help other men in my beloved country. This thread is not about me. This thread is about those single brothas out there looking for love in all the wrong places...you know the song. I just want my brothas to be aware, get educated, take a trip overseas, judge and compare what's on both sides of the fence before they ask the big question. What kind of man of God would I be if I kept all of this valuable knowledge to myself? I want the brothas to know and observe both sides before they make a serious decision. Aint nothin like witnessing thangs for yourself and making an intelligently informed decision, opposed to thinking in ignorance that a man's options are limited.

Yes, they should find joy in each other, but not 5 or 10 years into the marriage. They should find joy while dating, through the engagement, the bad times, and marriage. Also, it's hard to keep joy in the home if the wife is always looking for things to complain and nag about.

As I stated previously, my wife witnessed how my old Navy buddy was treated by his Filipina wife, and she noticed that my mouth was wide open, not because of her beauty, but because she was pampering me and her husband as if we were royal. I had never seen a man treated in this manner, so all of this was new to me. I aint gone lie, I was a lil jealous because this dude was smilin and grinin as if he was on top of the world. You couldn't pay him to leave the house because he knew what he had at home.

Maybe if we had some FATHERS to teach their daughters HOW a man should treat and respect her, those young girls can grow up to learn to appreciate their men. There are things a man can teach his child that comes a hell of a lot better coming from a FATHER FIGURE.

Just like I'm raising my son RIGHT NOW how he should treat a young lady. A father needs to do the same with his daughter. But where are the fathers, the men, our Kings????? Yeah....

I don't believe that a MAN has to be there to get this lesson taught. My dad wasn't always at home, but my sister doesn't take any sh-t. Yes, MEN should be MEN, KINGS, and Fathers. But that's no excuse not to get the lesson taught. That's like saying because I'm sick, my class can't learn nothing today even though the substitute is there. They may not follow everything that sub says, but they can surely learn from that person.

My dad, love him as much as I do, left this world eight years ago in September and he was not the typical father. He was more of a provider as he was more concerned with image and having the money to do things instead of all of us being together to do things and my mom was the one there with my sister and I. Neither one of us have children all over the place. She has one and I have none. She has a masters degree. I went on to teach before finding that wasn't my calling. We are both productive members of society, but our dad wasn't physically there for that all the time.

So I don't believe that the MAN has to be there or the WOMAN. Is it ideal.... of course. To me, these are excuses of why people, male or female, don't get off their ass and teach their kids respect and love. Like you said, YOU teach your son what he should do and how to respect women (and thank you for this!). What's stopping other women and men, black, white or other, from doing the same thing?

Overall, we (including me) do have to get out of this "such and such didn't do this so that's why this didn't happen" mindset and just make the sh-t happen.

Last edited:

I don't believe that a MAN has to be there to get this lesson taught. My dad wasn't always at home, but my sister doesn't take any sh-t. Yes, MEN should be MEN, KINGS, and Fathers. But that's no excuse not to get the lesson taught. That's like saying because I'm sick, my class can't learn nothing today even though the substitute is there. They may not follow everyone that sub says, but they can surely learn from that person.

My dad, love him as much as I do, left this world eight years ago in September and he was not the typical father. He was more of a provider as he was more concerned with image and having the money to do things instead of all of us being together to do things and my mom was the one there with my sister and I. Neither one of us have children all over the place. She has one and I have none. She has a masters degree. I went on to teach before finding that wasn't my calling. We are both productive members of society, but our dad wasn't physically there for that all the time.

So I don't believe that the MAN has to be there or the WOMAN. Is it ideal.... of course. To me, these are excuses of why people, male or female, don't get off their ass and teach their kids respect and love. Like you said, YOU teach your son what he should do and how to respect women (and thank you for this!). What's stopping other women and men, black, white or other, from doing the same thing?

Overall, we (including me) do have to get out of this "such and such didn't do this so that's why this didn't happen" mindset and just make the sh-t happen.

But everyone isn't as fortunate to not have the father figure or both parents in the house and STILL turn out OK and in turn raise their seeds in a healthy and loving environment. Both parents are needed. It doesn't always work out that way, but it doesn't change my opinion that it's needed.

I wasn't trying to put the total blame on men, like Tony is trying to solely put it on women. A point I was trying to make is to stop pointing the fingers at the opposite sex. Both women and men have got to do better.

LEADERS ARE NOT BORN!!!! THEY ARE MADE!!!!

BS! Head of household is already designated. Just admit many don't have the skills they should and keep it moving

and you ladies never give him a chance to develope into a leader
because you fuggin' him so much!

They been fugging since time began. These kings had WAY more concubines...in fact, could sex any woman in the kingdom he wanted and still led...so, that ain't it.

If a dude is getting more sex than he can hardly stand why would he switch his
game up in any way?

Ability to get sex should not = the ability to make wise choices about who to sex and why you are sexing them.

I could sleep with a hundred different women a week every week
BUT I Don't
because I've learned discipline and subscribe to a higher standard.

You ladies are sleeping with men without discipline and no standard

This one doesn't. But let's not make a blanket statement since what you've just written indicates men have absolutely no discipline, dyck control, standard, etc when it comes to sex. sadly.

But everyone isn't as fortunate to not have the father figure or both parents in the house and STILL turn out OK and in turn raise their seeds in a healthy and loving environment. Both parents are needed. It doesn't always work out that way, but it doesn't change my opinion that it's needed.

I wasn't trying to put the total blame on men, like Tony is trying to solely put it on women. A point I was trying to make is to stop pointing the fingers at the opposite sex. Both women and men have got to do better.

Okay .... communication is the key here as well. We're golden!

you Still don't get it, let me try again

SEX is mechanical, you can do that with anyone

you ladies are by and large procreating with bad choices

How come most of my neighbors have 1-3 kids

but "others" have 10-20? by 5-6 different women?

ladies don't think a brother going to church, and speaking properly is cool.
But a nucca speaking slang and blasting his music from his car
got all the "honeys"

So who's fault is that?

Why are they even opening their legs to dudes that are not mentally sound? I will never understand this, and they say women are more mature than men. Well, in what category?

This must be the first ever. A public forum/thread that have allowed Black men to vent OUR frustrations on why WE think the Black family is screwed up. Most of the time it's the other way around, which leads others to believe that Black men are worst people on the planet.

One other thing, RB I thought I'll never agree with you on anything, but you have definitely prove me wrong with this thread.

Enough is enough, and I'm tired of the way that fine azz sistas in the States treat our decent brethren. Why do I have to have "game" to let a fine sista know that I want to wife her? Why can't she like me for who I am? I'm just here to let brothas know they can get that fine sista "without game" 2 hrs away depending on your location in the States, and that sista will appreciate you for who you are.

do yall have to turn everything into man vs woman. post more videos of dem fine dominican women. i have a great african american girlfriend and im glad i got her but damn dem some fine ass women.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
do yall have to turn everything into man vs woman. post more videos of dem fine dominican women. i have a great african american girlfriend and im glad i got her but damn dem some fine ass women.

:tup: Hell, they dun messed up the one and only "good" thread that RB started since his inception on this board.

BS! Head of household is already designated. Just admit many don't have the skills they should and keep it moving

They been fugging since time began. These kings had WAY more concubines...in fact, could sex any woman in the kingdom he wanted and still led...so, that ain't it.

Ability to get sex should not = the ability to make wise choices about who to sex and why you are sexing them.

This one doesn't. But let's not make a blanket statement since what you've just written indicates men have absolutely no discipline, dyck control, standard, etc when it comes to sex. sadly.

Crit I mean CT,

You’re saying Leaders are designated???

Mix designated and free will and see what you get.

Women have designations also, do all meet their designations?

You can’t keep fuggin a deadbeat and just blow it off as it’s his fault for being one, by Imma keep fuggin him

It IS his fault for being one
BUT
It’s YOUR fault for fuggin’ him and having kids with him.

AND I know you’re not this naïve and know that alot of what men do is to get sex.

That’s like saying most people should Still go to work even if they don’t get paid

Every time you fugg a Deadbeat you contribute to the down fall of society<---sig material

Now a Man shouldn’t want to be a deadbeat just cause he should have more pride in himself

BUT damn, deadbeats getting a lot of puzzy tho.

Why are they even opening their legs to dudes that are not mentally sound? I will never understand this, and they say women are more mature than men. Well, in what category?

I think they mean little girls are more mature than little boys.

LOL @ Ilovelatins.com!!!! I see the premise of what RB is getting at. If you can't find what you want at home, WHY SETTLE...especially when you haven't left home to go exploring what's available? I agree! Before making such a decision on commitment, you need to see what's available...and your options aren't as limited as you might think

Smokey Robinson said it best, "You better shop around". That song is the truth if I ever heard one.

~Goes to listen to that song now~

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AQGXa3FiXKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They said there is a private forum for ya'll now. Take it there, if you want.
Cause this thread is no different than any other thread in Small Talk-- open for ALL to post to their thoughts/opinions. And it's certainly not un-common for us to get off topic in threads on THIS board. You know that. Example: The Future of Jackson thread is now on the topic of purchasing guns.

Thanks! :)

If you don't have a gun, then you won't have a future in Jackson, so your point is moot. Now you see why we want to make a trip to the DR. Mabye if you broads baked pies like you should, then you wouldn't have time to be taking away focus from our visions of pulchritude.

:D

Exactly! Damn hens done got all riled up in the coop and throwing they eggs all over the place. They need to at least make us some omelets for entertaining their interruption of our fine visions of a Utopian bastion laden with fine submissive women. Instead, they getting Billy Jean king and burning their damn bras!

:D

You cats must be on a dry puddin spell. :lol: yall sound frustrated and backed up. :lol:

You cats must be on a dry puddin spell. :lol: yall sound frustrated and backed up. :lol:

puddin is eveywhere, no black man in America should have to have a "dry spell"

but we were discussing the lack of Black female Queens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back