A blessing for single American men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A blessing for single American men...

:confused: This is what ALL women want...but American men find it hard to give, articulate or show to their women. In fact , the consensus is that Black women that sit at home and dont work and want that traditional lifestyle are lazy, need to help out and are frequently domestically abused more often than those that work outside the home.

THINK before you type. Your views are skewered. And again, what nationality is your wife?

:tup:

Yep,

It’s starting to seem like IMO that the traditional lifestyle is
Easier obtained with others

Lots’ of African American women I see;
Don’t believe in love anymore
Still pining over some dude in the past
Not even marriageable because she too promiscuous to ever change
Or really just enjoy the single non- committal lifestyle

Most men I know who are kings want to come home to a queen

BUT where are the Queens?

I use to think you needed someone with similar backgrounds in order to
Build something with.
But now I’m wondering if modern life has tainted us into becoming something
Unrecognizable
It seems to me Right is wrong and Wrong is right now a days

With the black women I see, you don’t have to court them anymore
You don’t really have to do anything, if she thinks you’re cool
You guys will be having sex very soon.

Seems so unnatural
Did black women forget they were supposed to be Queens?

Damn T, you done said a mouth full...so much has changed with relationships in America. Raising a family is hard work, and aint nothin lazy about it because I do it everyday. I think that women don't understand their role as a queen, but if they ever played chess, then they would know how valuable their role is in the home and the general society. They allow society to convince them to play the role of the king, but you and I both know the value of the king in a game of chess when it comes to making a move on the board; the poor bastard is damn near helpless compared to the queen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Sounds interesting as hell, but I found a Black queen so I'm good ... for now.

However, it's stuff like this that makes you wonder where SOME African-American females have went wrong. No one is saying that African-American men are perfect, but in the past, that woman was down for her man. Now, it just seems like as soon as a brother gets down on his luck for legitimate reasons, he gets clowned and then they wonder why dude runs to find something different, even if its another AA woman.

I have yet to see many AA men get on national TV and say there are no AA women worth dating, but .... we've seen the alternative SEVERAL times ... I'm just sayin.

In the end, it's all about preference. If you want a King, prepare yourself as a Queen and you might find one and vice versa. If you can't meet what he wants, what makes you think he is going to want to meet what you want?

Again, there is somebody out there for everybody, so my statement will remain the same. If I had to do it all over again, then I would rather have a woman that will satisfy "MY" needs and I "HER" needs, and we both be happy with the arrangement. My arrangement may not work for every woman, so I know not to look in that direction. I am all about getting what's pleasing to both partners. Men are suffering, and they need to know "ALL" of the options out there before they settle...

Hell yeah I'm married, but married folks have their issues too. I'm not going to share all of my business, but if a woman kick a man out of the house for not doing enough of the cleaning and cooking around the house, then that means that woman is not happy with what she has, so it would be wise for the man to consider all options to prevent a foolish decision the second time around. My wife came to her senses when we visited my old Navy buddy and his Filipina wife. She saw the treatment that my buddy was receiving from his wife and that schit burnt her up inside because my buddy don't do none of the schit that I do for my wife and he gets treated like a king. I aint saying all foreign women are like this, but I am sure that there are a few bad ones out there as well.
Dayum dude, who the hell are you? This isnt the RB that Im familiar with. You posting with sense now.

Yep,

It’s starting to seem like IMO that the traditional lifestyle is
Easier obtained with others

Lots’ of African American women I see;
Don’t believe in love anymore
Still pining over some dude in the past
Not even marriageable because she too promiscuous to ever change
Or really just enjoy the single non- committal lifestyle

Most men I know who are kings want to come home to a queen

BUT where are the Queens?

I use to think you needed someone with similar backgrounds in order to
Build something with.
But now I’m wondering if modern life has tainted us into becoming something
Unrecognizable
It seems to me Right is wrong and Wrong is right now a days

With the black women I see, you don’t have to court them anymore
You don’t really have to do anything, if she thinks you’re cool
You guys will be having sex very soon.

Seems so unnatural
Did black women forget they were supposed to be Queens?

Did black men forget how to lead and be Kings? 'Cause these days, many know how to make babies and leave. And let's not forget we have to contend with Twan and Delicious. *two snaps * So where are the black men, our Kings?

Lead? With astounding number of absent fathers, many women have no choice BUT to take on lead roles. So yeah, take on a household by yourself or with the help grandma and aunties, who's stressed? And ya' wonder why... Please...

And through it all, black women STILL choose black men. But ya'll are quick to abandon your women. :smh:

Stop pointing fingers at women and let's work on OURSELVES! There's issues on both sides, but it'll be nice to see ya'll take the LEAD to get our community back on track. How 'bout that?

However, it's stuff like this that makes you wonder where SOME African-American females have went wrong. No one is saying that African-American men are perfect, but in the past, that woman was down for her man.

Maybe if we had some FATHERS to teach their daughters HOW a man should treat and respect her, those young girls can grow up to learn to appreciate their men. There are things a man can teach his child that comes a hell of a lot better coming from a FATHER FIGURE.

Just like I'm raising my son RIGHT NOW how he should treat a young lady. A father needs to do the same with his daughter. But where are the fathers, the men, our Kings????? Yeah....

I've said it several times before and I'll say it again: Love who you want. Go get a woman outside of our race, if that's your heart's desire. I want everyone to be happy. :tup: 'Cause at the end of the day, you have to be happy with your own life. BUT do NOT put down sistas thinking it's sooooooooooo much greater elsewhere.

Let women of other races deal with the struggles that WE deal with in mass numbers like we do, and let's see how they deal with it--- just like our brothers who have go above and beyond to be successful next a white man who may be handed something.

Yeah....

DOT GAMMIT!!! I thought this tread was about the fine women in the Dominican Republic? Now you damn womenfolk done come up in here and hijacked the damn thread yet again. Dammit ya'll got your own forum that is men free where ya'll can discuss whatever ya'll want and post all the "mule" you want to.

Yet ya'll can't resist to even leave one iota of this damn page to the men to discuss fine visions of female pulchritude that are willing to cowtown to us and treat us like the Alpha males we are!

Dammit, we gave up a "rib" and this is the thanks we get?

Welp, let me be serious for once on this site.

For me, the reason why I don't date is because I don't want to waste my time or anyone elses. I can determine almost <b>instantly</b> if a female's yoke is in line w/ mine. If not, don't worry about even seeing my face, yet alone a simple txt, telephone convo, or even fb contact. It's not gonna' happen. :emlaugh: Unless we're just STRICTLY pleutonic friends, and I have no problem(s) w/ that. :tup:

I'm not downing black american women, at all. But for me, what I've noted is that I must change the formula in order to be successful. What I need, want, and desire, I hadn't found in 20+ yrs, horrific marriage and pre-post- marriage either. :read: So, part of the formula is not to change self because self is good, self is successful :), self has always gone down the right path. The part of the formula I must change is not to <b>settle</b>. :read: Literally wait on THAT which is necessary and warranted. And, if I don't have IT-THAT, I'd rather go the remainder alone, as I'd traditionally done in pure unwed bliss. :) :tup:

Dayum dude, who the hell are you? This isnt the RB that Im familiar with. You posting with sense now.

I'm the same proud negro, it's just that my political and religious views are different than some, but that don't stop me from being a cool ass negro that know how to have a good time without actin a fool.

DOT GAMMIT!!! I thought this tread was about the fine women in the Dominican Republic? Now you damn womenfolk done come up in here and hijacked the damn thread yet again. Dammit ya'll got your own forum that is men free where ya'll can discuss whatever ya'll want and post all the "mule" you want to.

Yet ya'll can't resist to even leave one iota of this damn page to the men to discuss fine visions of female pulchritude that are willing to cowtown to us and treat us like the Alpha males we are!

Dammit, we gave up a "rib" and this is the thanks we get?

Sit your arse down somewhere. :smash: If you didn't want womenfolk to participate in this PUBLIC thread, you should've taken this B.S. thread to ya'll little private forum.

Thanks for the rib. And thank God for WOMEN, your lifegivers. :rolleyes: :D

I'm the same proud negro, it's just that my political and religious views are different than some, but that don't stop me from being a cool ass negro that know how to have a good time without actin a fool.
:tup: Well, keep this cool ass negro around and let's pack the other one up until further notice. Cause right now dude, you're batting a 1.00 in my book.

I'm still not understanding how a man always quoting scriptures doesn't realize this thread HE created is disrespectful to his American wife. :confused: Ain't husband and wives supposed to find joy in each other?

To promote other nationalities as better than what he goes home to everyday? Why foreign women are better? Wonder what wife would think if you had the balls to let her read it...Hmmmm....might get your wish sooner than you think. :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Did black men forget how to lead and be Kings? 'Cause these days, many know how to make babies and leave. And let's not forget we have to contend with Twan and Delicious. *two snaps * So where are the black men, our Kings?

Lead? With astounding number of absent fathers, many women have no choice BUT to take on lead roles. So yeah, take on a household by yourself or with the help grandma and aunties, who's stressed? And ya' wonder why... Please...

And through it all, black women STILL choose black men. But ya'll are quick to abandon your women. :smh:

Stop pointing fingers at women and let's work on OURSELVES! There's issues on both sides, but it'll be nice to see ya'll take the LEAD to get our community back on track. How 'bout that?

Crit,
you ladies have all the control
99.9% of what we guys do is to impress you

You ladies stopped demanding that we go to church
Open your car door, wear pants that fit properly,
Get a job, buy a house, sit up straight, pay attention,
Plan for the future, etc etc

YOU LADIES STOPPED DEMANDING THAT.

You guys started giving ya loving to dudes with Swagga,
But swagga doesn’t equate to moral, educational, financial or
Spiritual fiber

How many women sleep with men they wouldn’t marry?
Men that are incapable of being husbands?

Our kids don’t have fathers because you ladies are fuggin deadbeats!!!!

fuggin them by the truck loads!!!!

SO the NON- Deadbeat black man is setting up his
Traditional house elsewhere

You ladies abandoned us for those nuccas for whatever reason

So when I pull into my gated community 75% of the other black men that live there
Wives are not black, but they never thought they wouldn’t have a black wife

Sleeping with and making babies with people who are not whole people, and
Are incapable of adding meaning to your life is quite animalistic @ best.

Last edited:

Man, there's one phrase I hate hearing around here: <b>"I want'chew to meet my girl...."</b>

Fvck "your girl." :lol: I don't wanna' meet "your girl." lol I see no purpose of meeting "your girl." It would be senseless for me to meet "your girl." Keep her where she is because my demeanor perpetuates me to believe that she's needy due to one trying to push her off on someone like me :retard:, in some shape, form, or fashion and I'm not into the "adopting" business anymore. That's some other dude or woman's :read: job. lol

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity (stupidity)-----> Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Something MUST change in order for there to be success. :tup:

So when I pull into my gated community 75% of the other black men that live there

Every single time I'm in north Texas, this is the reality I'm faced w/. I'm not coming down off my standard, at all.

I JUST fired a txt off explaining this position to a black female no more than ~50 or so minutes ago. I'm not into wasting anyone's time, primarily my own. So, go ye therefore and findeth someone elseth who fitteth thouest yoketh because P88's yoke is a lil' different and has a <b>standard</b>. That standard evolves around items that I think would make for a successful and happy relationship.

Crit,

You ladies stop demanding that we go to church

Spiritual fiber

And why are there so many deadbeats????? Who is supposed to be the natural leaders who should set the tone for households?

You keep wanting to overlook the failed part men play? :smh:

And I didn't stop demanding anything. I know my worth and you know why? :idea: A great part of is that I had a FATHER in the house who taught me (along with my mother) to appreciate and love myself.

Women today have relaxed their standards, because they don't know or understand their self worth, which is not something that you start to recognize as an adult. It starts from where/how you were RAISED.

Our issues TODAY have a HISTORY of poor upbringing.

I don't know if Black women lost their self esteem along the way or what
But I do know
Men will do whatever a woman demands,
sh@t is deteriorating and it's primarily because
of the standards no longer being placed on men by women.

A good man will be a good man regardless,
but he's not gonna set up shop with some groupie

If women said Today they were only gonna sleep with men
who wore poka-dot ties

Poka-dot-tie sales would sky rocket!!!! :lol:

It's your fault ladies.

Sit your arse down somewhere. :smash: If you didn't want womenfolk to participate in this PUBLIC thread, you should've taken this B.S. thread to ya'll little private forum.

Thanks for the rib. And thank God for WOMEN, your lifegivers. :rolleyes: :D

No, you sitcho arse down somewhere! And we aint got no private forum!

And people wonder why we have had so many female presidents in this country.

And why are there so many deadbeats????? Who is supposed to be the natural leaders who should set the tone for households?

You keep wanting to overlook the failed part men play? :smh:

And I didn't stop demanding anything. I know my worth and you know why? :idea: A great part of is that I had a FATHER in the house who taught me (along with my mother) to appreciate and love myself.

Women today have relaxed their standards, because they don't know or understand their self worth, which is not something that you start to recognize as an adult. It starts from where/how you were RAISED.

Our issues TODAY have a HISTORY of poor upbringing.

It's so many deabeats Because you ladies have CREATED Them by not demanding we do better to be with you.

Natural Leaders???

Crit most Real Men were taught to be that, or had some divine inspiration.

BUT what good is a Natural Leader with incapable followers

Crit us Real Men love y'all fine azzes, but damn turn
off that damn facebook and all those videos and
come back to us Real Men
do it for the kids.....

Last edited:

Crit,

You ladies stop demanding that we go to church

Spiritual fiber

So...the ones that are slated to lead are incapable of realizing when they are erring in their ways?
Are not capable and have so little discipline to want what's right for them, their bodies and their lives?

They have so little control now that--as many have said before and I don't want to believe--they'd fugg a dog if nobody knew it?

they have so little control over themselves they can't figure out that walking out of their kids lives won't mess them up?

the leaders are now incapable of leading themselves much less anyone else and get angry when those they should be leading learn to lead themselves.

the MEN are the leaders...but honestly, for all the shucking and jiving we do...Pop is onto something... Gotdayum shame...

No, you sitcho arse down somewhere! And we aint got no private forum!

And people wonder why we have had so many female presidents in this country.

They said there is a private forum for ya'll now. Take it there, if you want.
Cause this thread is no different than any other thread in Small Talk-- open for ALL to post to their thoughts/opinions. And it's certainly not un-common for us to get off topic in threads on THIS board. You know that. Example: The Future of Jackson thread is now on the topic of purchasing guns.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back