A blessing for single American men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you mad at Pookie and Ray Ray because they got chose? That shows insecurity and weakness. Why are you worrying about another man? That sounds weak. It boils down to a numbers game. You win some and you lose some. Worrying about another man is weak, gay and lame.

What's really gay is when a man thinks another man is mad about Pookie or Ray Ray. Seeing they so-call hard ass is just funny to me, because they look like a bunch of cartoon characters.

What's really gay is when a man thinks another man is mad about Pookie or Ray Ray. Seeing they so-call hard ass is just funny to me, because they look like a bunch of cartoon characters.

You on here wearing your feelings on your sleeve crying about a broad that didn't want your azz. No wonder Pookie fuked her. What you mad you ain't got no heart? Don't hate on them cats because they took your broad. Step your game up.

You on here wearing your feelings on your sleeve crying about a broad that didn't want your azz. No wonder Pookie fuked her. What you mad you ain't got no heart? Don't hate on them cats because they took your broad. Step your game up.

Here's Mr. Flip The Script with game. This shat is too funny to me.:lmao:

Next, you'll be telling us to spend some time in prison like Pookie and Ray Ray.

Last edited:
:retard: spend time in prison? Man that is some clown shyt. Bottom line is if you gotta bring another man game into the fact about some broads, that is weak.
Here's Mr. Flip The Script with game. This shat is too funny to me.:lmao: what person with sense would tell any black man to go to jail and destroy his life? Stop hating the player dude and hate the game.

Next, you'll be telling us to spend some time in prison like Pookie and Ray Ray.

I ain't mad at Pookie and Ray Ray. Neither am I mad at the chicks that chase them. I just don't want to hear these same chicks mouth 5 years later complaining about no child support or how there is a lack of good men available. If you want to chase after low lifes, do your thang but don't come back complaining and crying after you been burnt.

but aint that what a bunch of yall dudes on here doing?? Crying about how some of these chicks did yall wrong, blah blah blah?? Some dudes on here mad bc they married the wrong woman, came out to find she wasnt the one. i just dont understand dudes being mad over a woman that dont want them when there are millions of women in the world that will sleep with just from convon. Stop crying and get to fukking. Enjoy ya life. If you wanna be serious, weed out the bad ones. It.....aint .......that....hard.

Why are you mad at Pookie and Ray Ray because they got chose? That shows insecurity and weakness. Why are you worrying about another man? That sounds weak. It boils down to a numbers game. You win some and you lose some. Worrying about another man is weak, gay and lame.

Thats what it boils down here. Somebody on here aint got no game. Pulling women aint never been a problem for me thus yall dont ever see me with these long paragraphs about it. Before i was in a relationship, i enjoyed women and moved to the next. I mean is that really hard for some of yall dudes??

:retard: spend time in prison? Man that is some clown shyt. Bottom line is if you gotta bring another man game into the fact about some broads, that is weak.

I see you are one of those that always miss the point. Broads are the ones who bring another man's fukk up game to the table. We just don't want to hear the shat. When you think like Pookie and Ray Ray that tickles the shat out of me.

I see your game is in full effect. You should get a lot of nookie off this stunt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back