8 things that let you know your football team is from the State of Alabama

Shannon told Cooper why he left JSU.......I heard it went somethin like this!!!!!!

<i>.........I tell ya Coop they gave that old jock washing dude the coaching job over me when I was callin all the plays!!!! so I just said **** it Im leaving this dump!!!!</i>:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Somebody say it with me as I repeat the truth

If the best BCF team in your state is a D2 team, then you must be from Alabama.

Ouch!!!!!Ouch!!!!Ouch!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Is the laundry room where you found Hughes?:(

Mr. SWAC.......

Ouch!!!! Ouch!!!!! Ouch!!! That really Stings :bawling:

Don't hurt them 'tiny tiggers' to much! REMEMBER........they are very Sensitive
:bawling:

Oh yeah Tru and Mr. SWAC

man yall are really laying down hard. please ease up.

So tell us...how many times has your high polluting coach beaten this draws washer?

:waiting:

Originally posted by TRU3000
Shannon told Cooper why he left JSU.......I heard it went somethin like this!!!!!!

<i>.........I tell ya Coop they gave that old jock washing dude the coaching job over me when I was callin all the plays!!!! so I just said **** it Im leaving this dump!!!!</i>:emlaugh:

from the conversation Coop and Shannon had it should be how many times did Coop beat Shannon!!!!! yall might wanna contact yall former coach cuz he is giving the steelo on your whole sad azz programmmmmmmm:emlaugh:

Hughes wont be able to call plays cuz Shannon accidentally packed the "stick" that JW used to draw plays with!!!!!:bawling:

after yall lose to us on the 29th please demote the guy back to laundry detail:emlaugh:

Get Ready,

Remember when I used to B!+(h and moan about Shannon calling all the plays. I mean, he was only the damn OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.:rolleyes: I mean he had a lot of nerves calling all the offensive plays, didn't he???:rolleyes:

Tru,

Thank you for proving how much about football you don't know. SMH @ this dumbarsery.:(

Hmmm...swingin' on those, who....swing on others.

This is really sad!

*as if they are gonna actually 'like' this clown....*

Greystoke....send help! :(

Robber come on mannnnn I already know yall are talkin about firing Hughes before the season starts hahahahahahahah but hey I wasnt suppose to know that was I? you can see it in all your post.....yall wont even go over there-------------------> and post your predictions on what the JSU record is gonna be!!!!!:emlaugh:............yall dont even have confidence in ole JW.......:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
12. When you cry and blame one of your old coaches for giving out your game plan after you lose a game. This is pathetic.

13. When you get into fist-a-cuffs with your offensive coordinator at practice and tries to fire him after he whips your butt.

14. When the loss is everyone's else fault but yours.

15. When you a hire a man you thought was OC from TNSt and everyone tries to tell you he wasn't, but Coop's word is the gospel and you still don't do shizznit.

16. When you hire a man that was asked to step down for Shannon, but Coop says he left on his own free will to come to a Div. II program and you still want do shizznit.

17. When your last football championship came when Bizmarkie was out singing "But you say he's just a friend."

18. When you can tell the natives you beat Valley, Alcorn, Bama State, PV, Henderson State, Bluff, and MoB, and they think you have a good football team.

Plow,
You still drinking that liquor out your binoculars. How's Brandon's couseling going? Has he been going to class? I bet no one on campus gets within an arm's reach of him. Hell, I bet Cooper holds his back pocket the entire practice.

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Plow,
You still drinking that liquor out your binoculars.

Now this is funny....Hey Plow...Tell us again where the SWAC Championship has to come thru?

SMH!@BB! Binoculars are used to look through:cool: Now haveing attended AAMU you know it is only proper to drink out of a cup, glass, can or bottle.:D BTW will you make it back for H. C.:cool:

Plow,
I will see you guys when the Blue Bengals come into town. The town should be flooded. We only have Chi, Memphis, Huntsville and Houston to road trip too. By the time Kent leaves Huntsville, you guys will need a new scoreboard. You may need three sets of binoculars for this game. Hell, just bring the bottle in, you will need it.

Originally posted by TRU3000
Robber come on mannnnn I already know yall are talkin about firing Hughes before the season starts hahahahahahahah but hey I wasnt suppose to know that was I? you can see it in all your post.....yall wont even go over there-------------------> and post your predictions on what the JSU record is gonna be!!!!!:emlaugh:............yall dont even have confidence in ole JW.......:(

Everybody that has ever asked me about Hughes knows how I feel. It ain't no secret. So you thinking you know that we want Hughes fired doesn't bother me at all. As for dodging that predictions thread, I did no such thing. I can go over like everybody else and say that JSU will go 12-0 like damn near everybody else did. By the time I got to the thread, there might have been one or two Jags that predicted a loss (to Tulane) and Texas Southern Fan might have predicted a loss or two for <font size=1>tsu</font>. Everybody else's team is going undefeated.

Robber you gonna make Hughes cry

Originally posted by Robber

Everybody that has ever asked me about Hughes knows how I feel. It ain't no secret. So you thinking you know that we want Hughes fired doesn't bother me at all.
:bawling:
hughes.gif

<i>......the season hasnt even started and they already want me fired!</i>

Back