47-22-1

What have you done during the Biden term ? That’s mean, maybe the great Grambling did something when Trump was in office … I’ll ask again, where is your Recent championship in the last 5-6 years. Surely you have one, y’all icon Grambling … y’all don’t go too long without winning one from my understanding…

The Biden Administration is not over....hey got Celebration Bowl Trophy

We leave that to Prime as he reverberated at Media Day of his disregard of the spring 2021 season knowing damn well he would have counted it if J-State fared better.

BTW, at Icon Grambling we finish the job. Do you what Rod Broadway did at Icon Gram in his 2nd year that Prime could not do? He went 11-2, undefeated in the SWAC and team was crown Black College National Champions. Focus on the bold text and realize that there is nothing in J-State’s 2nd fiddle history than Icon Gram has not done.

We Grambling baby - still the most resounding three words in BCF!

You would have a point IF prior to the Spring, Coach Prime didnt say "wait for the fall". Coach Prime didnt even meet his kids in person until Mid January and they played a game 6 weeks later with interruptions due to an ice storm and no water in Jackson. We played our first game with no water. We could have quit like Grambling is known for. We beat yall azz and our kids barely knew the plays.

As for BCF Champions, Prime is going 13-0.

You would have a point IF prior to the Spring, Coach Prime didnt say "wait for the fall". Coach Prime didnt even meet his kids in person until Mid January and they played a game 6 weeks later with interruptions due to an ice storm and no water in Jackson. We played our first game with no water. We could have quit like Grambling is known for. We beat yall azz and our kids barely knew the plays.

Ok you saying Prime is going to be there 13 years and go 13-0 as BCF Champion excusing this past season....or are you saying he is going 13-0 this season and winning a Celebration Bowl Trophy.

Damn it would take a quarter century for the series just to be even. That is a lot ass whippings over multiple coaching staffs. Even Bama St and Alcorn have better winning percentages against Icon Grambling. Woe is Thee!
Hence the moniker "Slump Hoes". Whenever we are in a Slump...

Lol. That bold text is a fundamental difference between Icon Grambling and 2nd fiddle J-State. We do not believe in this wait to the fall crap, we telling you we are coming for that ass on Sept 17th. We do not invest in low self-esteem I Believe campaigns because we know and are confident (averaging a championship every 2.4 years) in our craft at Icon Grambling.

Do I need to remind you what happened after the forfeit game during those three consecutive trips to the Vet? You know the place where Icon Gram last lost when the price of stamp was $.33 and the year the euro was created as a currency. Those times are unfathomable today just like Icon Gram’s chances of losing on Sept. 17th.

I mean whenever we are in a slump, we run to Ole Faithful. Eyes 👀 roll around our head just like the first time.

jsu is that one chick we call after the party if everything else falls through. She is patiently waiting by her dorm room phone for the call. She pays our pledge fee and feeds the entire line. She is the one chick who will bring all her girls to the party to get set out. Last year jsu thought she got knocked up but we about to hit her with that plan B.

Lol. That bold text is a fundamental difference between Icon Grambling and 2nd fiddle J-State. We do not believe in this wait to the fall crap, we telling you we are coming for that ass on Sept 17th. We do not invest in low self-esteem I Believe campaigns because we know and are confident (averaging a championship every 2.4 years) in our craft at Icon Grambling.

Do I need to remind you what happened after the forfeit game during those three consecutive trips to the Vet? You know the place where Icon Gram last lost when the price of stamp was $.33 and the year the euro was created as a currency. Those times are unfathomable today just like Icon Gram’s chances of losing on Sept. 17th.

You braggin on Fobbs beating Old Man Jackson and The Tin Man now?
..and while we had a new coaching staff in the spring who barely knew the kids names, GRAM returned the same staff, coaches and players they had and LOST. That same SPRING, you went 0-4. You may as well had waited for the fall. Well, then again. :snicker:

You braggin on Fobbs beating Old Man Jackson and The Tin Man now?
..and while we had a new coaching staff in the spring who barely knew the kids names, GRAM returned the same staff, coaches and players they had and LOST. That same SPRING, you went 0-4. You may as well had waited for the fall. Well, then again. :snicker:

Yall hired his old ass....and yes if you all would and I emphasize WOULD HAVE won the Celebration Bowl you would be bragging about beating an old man.

Back