47-22-1

Damn it would take a quarter century for the series just to be even. That is a lot ass whippings over multiple coaching staffs. Even Bama St and Alcorn have better winning percentages against Icon Grambling. Woe is Thee!

Last edited:

Damn it would take a quarter century for the series just to be even. That is a lot ass whippings over multiple coaching staffs. Even Bama St and Alcorn have better winning percentages against Icon Grambling. Woe is Thee!

Thee don't want to comment.

That's over 25 seasons to break even....but hey they focus on one season...

Given these comments....JSU we don't want to here shit about the past. See you all have a Fox News state of Mind and jsu is Trump.

Again, how is that going to help you? You can only play one season at a time lol.
It is simple. At Icon Grambling, we know. Y’all believe. That is the fundamental difference between the Icon of BCF and 2nd fiddle J-State.

That believing mentality is the reason Thee is 25 years behind Icon Gram. I have zero concerns about Sept. 17th.

It is simple. At Icon Grambling, we know. Y’all believe. That is the fundamental difference. That believing mentality is the reason Thee is 25 years behind Icon Gram. I have zero concerns about Sept. 17th.

Thee believe thee can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The azz whoopings yall about to get over the next few years will negate any series record....
BUT show up in Jackson for the SCG and we will close the gap by two's.

The azz whoopings yall about to get over the next few years will negate any series record....
BUT show up in Jackson for the SCG and we will close the gap by two's.

Coach Jackson with his NFL coaching abilities will have Grambling ready to go on this season.

When he walked into SWAC media day with that suit. I saw a man that is willing to take a chance.

Last edited:

Y’all have series , but Where is your championships in RECENT years Grambling? Does Grambling now hang series banners to separate itself from its detractors or does it still put emphasis on Championships? Just asking because last time I checked we won a championship in the last five years not Grambling. But continue to cling on to history that will not help you come September. We don’t care what you did … this new generation ain’t seen Grambling win a ship since Obama left office… so forgotten to be so “iconic”

As I said in a previous flounders “I’m bored” smack thread. JSU is the cool kid on the block man. Grambling that old head that use to run the SWAC neighborhood and try to tell the new kids his glory days, but we don’t know you no more Grambling. Y’all don’t even know y’all selves. You had to change the identity, the structure , the players to keep up with JSU. Y’all changed. Grambling is that you? The years haven’t been so kinds to you. 4-7 , fitty piece in Grambling, prime whooping that ass with Hendricks players, 4 year losing streak to PV ? Smh damn shame.

Gramberling is not remotely ready for THEE.
Grambling's starters would be 3rd string, practice squad or special teams.
Absorb 47-22-1 and let it sink into how dominating Icon Gram has been. We can forfeit the next 25 years (basically a generation) and the series will only be tied. Man, that has to be painful to be 2nd fiddle.

Lesser schools may get rattled with J-State’s unproven talent, but not Icon Grambling we just say Boot Up. Our legacy is winning championships every 2.4 years since joining the SWAC in 1959, while like a cicada you Bills finally leave a dormant existence after a 13 year championshipless drought. In that span we average 5 championships.

You Cicadas are truly amusing with all this bravado. At Icon Grambling, swagger is entrenched in our DNA as we speak knowing and not believing.

Absorb 47-22-1 and let it sink into how dominating Icon Gram has been. We can forfeit the next 25 years (basically a generation) and the series will only be tied. Man, that has to be painful to be 2nd fiddle.

Lesser schools may get rattled with J-State’s unproven talent, but not Icon Grambling we just say Boot Up. Our legacy is winning championships every 2.4 years since joining the SWAC in 1959, while like a cicada you Bills finally leave a dormant existence after a 13 year championshipless drought. In that span we average 5 championships.

You Cicadas are truly amusing with all this bravado. At Icon Grambling, swagger is entrenched in our DNA as we speak knowing and not believing.

Nobody reading all that copy and paste tired material you always post. Let this sink in 33-28 and no championship since 2016.

I cant wait to hear all these excuses on September 17th.
We leave that to Prime as he reverberated at Media Day of his disregard of the spring 2021 season knowing damn well he would have counted it if J-State fared better.

BTW, at Icon Grambling we finish the job. Do you what Rod Broadway did at Icon Gram in his 2nd year that Prime could not do? He went 11-2, undefeated in the SWAC and team was crown Black College National Champions. Focus on the bold text and realize that there is nothing in J-State’s 2nd fiddle history than Icon Gram has not done.

We Grambling baby - still the most resounding three words in BCF!

Which one....we have so many....including being the ONLY SWAC program with a Celebration Bowl Championship.
What have you done during the Biden term ? That’s mean, maybe the great Grambling did something when Trump was in office … I’ll ask again, where is your Recent championship in the last 5-6 years. Surely you have one, y’all icon Grambling … y’all don’t go too long without winning one from my understanding…

Back