20DALLAS04 Reunion Question Thread

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
There is no store around the corner. You'll have to drive a piece. Cedar Hill is a dry area.

Furthermore, Cedar Hill parks do not allow alcohol.

ABE

Running and Gunning
Vinita said:
There is no store around the corner. You'll have to drive a piece. Cedar Hill is a dry area.

Looks like the drankers gonna have to make some stealth moves and pick up their "packages" on Friday.

JSU*Toi

Vinita said:

With all the drunks on TSPN, why is the picnic at a dry park? Is there a penalty if anyone is caught drinking in the park?

ABE

Running and Gunning
Toi, the park we used last year was a "dry" park per se. Most state and city parks prohibit alcohol. Long as you are inconspicuous there shouldn't be a problem.

JSU*Toi

Cool. :tup: I am not sure if I have been to a "dry" park in Atlanta, the way people drink at the park here in Atlanta you would think it was a law.

ABE

Running and Gunning
So ... let's say you actually make it to Dallas, will you be partaking in libation?

hassan

La ilaj? ila Al
?will there be a kite flying contest for the folks that ARRIVE at the Reunion already drunk?

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Dirty said:
Toi, the park we used last year was a "dry" park per se. Most state and city parks prohibit alcohol. Long as you are inconspicuous there shouldn't be a problem.

Plenty of red & blue cups will be the norm..........I may even bring one of them Big Arse Glasses(cups) to be very inconsipicious.

ABE

Running and Gunning
I might partake in a libation if I can get a guarantee I will make it back to my hotel. I need a pristine Big Arse Glass. My 1 liter model has developed a crack. It doesn't leak, but it is unsightly!

LadyLuck13

Chocolate Rain
Vinita said:

What if its already inside my tummy and hidden well by gum? :goodbad: :p

Hell, who am I kidding? I don't drink til' after dark and after 9:00pm....don't know why...

DonTiger

The One....The Only
I plan on being completly "LIbated" when I get there. I promise not to show my raw naked as* like I did at Pat O'Brians though.....I still got a hangover.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Lets please use this thread space for questions regarding the reunion. I think it is now understood that drinking is not allowed in the park.

Taylor-Made'90

I'm 'Citrix SSO' batch!!!
You can get your drink-on pretty good at Dave & Busters.....

But why hasn't anybody mentioned the Cabaret Royale is right next door???? :ebrow: Or is is off-limits?!?!?

:dude:

ZNSPR8502

Meet, act & depart...
I really hope I can attend. That weekend sound familiar for some reason. I'm going to check my calendar. I really hope I'm not having to work some crazy hours that week.

Peace!!!

ABE

Running and Gunning
Plow Dog stop using my name at the VFW, them skeezers won't stop calling!

ABE

Running and Gunning
I knew it was something awry when he handed me all them phone numbers in June. Slow it down man!

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Dirty said:
I knew it was something awry when he handed me all them phone numbers in June. Slow it down man!

Plow......Plowing them down, 1, 2 and 3 at a time.....

Have a ReUnion Host hotel been picked yet?

With Dallas being so spread out, it would be good for us to get in one place.

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Fiyah said:
Plow......Plowing them down, 1, 2 and 3 at a time.....

Have a ReUnion Host hotel been picked yet?

With Dallas being so spread out, it would be good for us to get in one place.
Working on it.