20DALLAS04 Reunion Question Thread

There is no store around the corner. You'll have to drive a piece. Cedar Hill is a dry area.

Furthermore, Cedar Hill parks do not allow alcohol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Vinita said:
There is no store around the corner. You'll have to drive a piece. Cedar Hill is a dry area.

Looks like the drankers gonna have to make some stealth moves and pick up their "packages" on Friday.

Vinita said:

With all the drunks on TSPN, why is the picnic at a dry park? Is there a penalty if anyone is caught drinking in the park?

Toi, the park we used last year was a "dry" park per se. Most state and city parks prohibit alcohol. Long as you are inconspicuous there shouldn't be a problem.

Cool. :tup: I am not sure if I have been to a "dry" park in Atlanta, the way people drink at the park here in Atlanta you would think it was a law.

So ... let's say you actually make it to Dallas, will you be partaking in libation?

?will there be a kite flying contest for the folks that ARRIVE at the Reunion already drunk?

Dirty said:
Toi, the park we used last year was a "dry" park per se. Most state and city parks prohibit alcohol. Long as you are inconspicuous there shouldn't be a problem.

Plenty of red & blue cups will be the norm..........I may even bring one of them Big Arse Glasses(cups) to be very inconsipicious.

I might partake in a libation if I can get a guarantee I will make it back to my hotel. I need a pristine Big Arse Glass. My 1 liter model has developed a crack. It doesn't leak, but it is unsightly!

Vinita said:

What if its already inside my tummy and hidden well by gum? :goodbad: :p

Hell, who am I kidding? I don't drink til' after dark and after 9:00pm....don't know why...

I plan on being completly "LIbated" when I get there. I promise not to show my raw naked as* like I did at Pat O'Brians though.....I still got a hangover.

Lets please use this thread space for questions regarding the reunion. I think it is now understood that drinking is not allowed in the park.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You can get your drink-on pretty good at Dave & Busters.....

But why hasn't anybody mentioned the Cabaret Royale is right next door???? :ebrow: Or is is off-limits?!?!?

:dude:

I really hope I can attend. That weekend sound familiar for some reason. I'm going to check my calendar. I really hope I'm not having to work some crazy hours that week.

Peace!!!

Plow Dog stop using my name at the VFW, them skeezers won't stop calling!

I knew it was something awry when he handed me all them phone numbers in June. Slow it down man!

Dirty said:
I knew it was something awry when he handed me all them phone numbers in June. Slow it down man!

Plow......Plowing them down, 1, 2 and 3 at a time.....

Have a ReUnion Host hotel been picked yet?

With Dallas being so spread out, it would be good for us to get in one place.

Fiyah said:
Plow......Plowing them down, 1, 2 and 3 at a time.....

Have a ReUnion Host hotel been picked yet?

With Dallas being so spread out, it would be good for us to get in one place.
Working on it.

Back