2022 Preseason HBCU Football Camp coverage

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bama St not getting any media attention, even school coverage!
They really aren't receiving any attention at all and it's sad. When I worked in Montgomery, my station (WAKA) and the opposing station WSFA always had great content on Bama State and Tuskegee. Only thing I've found on Bama State recently was this sitdown interview between Coach Robinson and a WSFA Sports Anchor

View: https://youtu.be/4SpE-uocTr0

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Earle, what's going on with yall new coach? 🤔
He has received his marching orders, and is in preparation mode to take back the SWAC by storm and return Southern University to its rightful place atop the conference. The coaches and sportswriters had it just about right when they chose SU as the Western Confefence favorites. But Coach Dooley and team have their sights set on a much higher goal: the Celebration Bowl and the HBCU crown. Geaux Jags!

Last edited:
He has received his marching orders and is in preparation mode to take back the SWAC by storm and return Southern University to its rightful place at the top of the conference. The coaches and sportswriters had it just about right when they chose SU as the Western Confefence favorites. But Coach Dooley and team have their sights set on a much higher goal: the CelebrationBowl and the HBCU crown. Geaux Jags!
No, your Aints coach.

Back