2022 Preseason HBCU Football Camp coverage

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TSU preparing for another last place season. Nothing to see here.

Everyone in the SWAC got better, including sTu so

30 Rock Please Take A Seat GIF

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If coach Prime did nothing else, I hope the conveyance of how important it is to represent the brand, daily, truly is. 👀

On camera or off, represent. It is seriously that important.

I won't call any names but there was an htown-local head coach who was interviewed in March (April???) 2022 on a local station affiliate who had nothing on of the brand that paid his salary. 👀 Dummy. 🤮🤮🚩👀

Last edited:
If coach Prime did nothing else, I hope the conveyance of how important it is to represent the brand, daily, truly is. 👀

On camera or off, represent. It is seriously that important.

I won't call any names but there was a htown-local head coach who was interviewed in March (April???) 2022 on a local station affiliate who had nothing on of the brand that paid his salary. 👀 Dummy. 🤮🤮👎🏿🚩
That's messed up

I like the message. consistent. do not accept nothing less. Coach Prime seems to have put his time, talent and treasure into this unique experiment. Facility upgrades, Meals, travel, dress. All 1st class. It appears to be a lot of talent. Our kids sometime won't give coaches who look like them 100%, run through the wall like they do for PWU. I am pulling for Coach Prime and JSU except when they come to Houston.

I like the message. consistent. do not accept nothing less. Coach Prime seems to have put his time, talent and treasure into this unique experiment. Facility upgrades, Meals, travel, dress. All 1st class. It appears to be a lot of talent. Our kids sometime won't give coaches who look like them 100%, run through the wall like they do for PWU. I am pulling for Coach Prime and JSU except when they come to Houston.

I am too - $$$ on Nov. 5 lol

Back