Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey BCU folks serious question here, will y’all be expanding y’all’s stadium for jsu who travels well because that 10,000 seat stadium won’t cut it for our fan base especially if jsu is off to a strong start which we expect.

Last edited:
Hey BCU folks serious question here, will y’all be expanding y’all’s stadium jsu who travels well because that 10,000 seat stadium won’t cut it for our fan base especially if jsu is off to a strong start which we expect.
To be honest, that may be why we would have the game in Jville. The stadium belongs to the city, so I doubt there would be any expanding.

If so when BCU win, they will show more class than valley did after the game.

You know yall could have won the game and prevented all of that right? Valley didn't do anything but celebrate after winning a big road game that few people expected them to win (especially Bethune people)

Remember that you were the main one chirping about how much better the MEAC was than the SWAC and I specifically told you that the SWAC aint the MEAC. Humble pie is real

Last edited:
:confused: Care to elaborate? How different is it from any other SWAC schedule? One FBS....All FCS...no DII....I'm confused????

Are you saying tough schedule? Easy?

Never mind I had y’all mixed up with FAMU. I was thinking the JSU-Cookman game was in Miami, only giving y’all 3 true home games. 4 is cool I guess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Two small time schools in Florida. I knew JSU would be playing a game in Miami against one of y’all..just didn’t care enough to look up which one of y’all would be playing them at first.
I guess I could say the same for those schools in Bama but there is no comparison.

You know yall could have won the game and prevented all of that right? Valley didn't do anything but celebrate after winning a big road game that few people expected them to win (especially Bethune people)

Remember that you were the main one chirping about how much better the MEAC was than the SWAC and I specifically told you that the SWAC aint the MEAC. Humble pie is real
Translation: My school is not use to winning.

I’ve heard the JSU vs. Bethune Cookman football game scheduled October 15th will be moved from Dayton Beach to Jacksonville.
#JSUinJAX: The Jackson State Football team will take on Bethune-Cookman in Jacksonville, FL at the TIAA Stadium, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, on October 15th! Get your tickets!
https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/22005CD47B02AB28

Two small time schools in Florida. I knew JSU would be playing a game in Miami against one of y’all..just didn’t care enough to look up which one of y’all would be playing them at first.

Didn’t FAMU just rock y’all in mouth last season…and then responded by hiring a real estate agent?

Back