2021 SWAC Basketball Tournament seedings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it would be JSU, since both are undefeated IC play.

We will handle sTu like we handled their football team. Even if the SWAC officials have to cheat again to help us win it lol.

PV M bbal - W *
sTu M bball - L *

* - denotes questionable ref calls favoring PV :D
Put that Uncle Nearest down please

No you will not!
Now sweetums... you know I do love me some fine tiger and I had to kiss all sorts of pretty tiger ass after thr game last Friday to get you to calm down but I am really sorry. sTu will not win today.

I'll get the brown sugar vanilla bean creme from Bath&Body Works ready for your pretty fine behind for me to kiss in order to restore peace in our house.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now sweetums... you know I do love me some fine tiger and I had to kiss all sorts of pretty tiger ass after thr game last Friday to get you to calm down but I am really sorry. sTu will not win today.

I'll get the brown sugar vanilla bean creme from Bath&Body Works ready for your pretty fine behind for me to kiss in order to restore peace in our house.
Your prescription is ready...LOL

I think the final few minutes of the first quarter really hurt the Hornets, I dont know if they will be able to recover. JSU went on a serious roll. Now the end of the second quarter, the Hornets are falling apart again. :mad:

Stupid FOULS! :mad::mad::mad:

This turkey is done!

Halftime 1 2 3 4 T
Alabama State

(16-3, 14-3 SWAC)
14 10 24
Jackson State

(17-5, 14-1 SWAC)
22 15 37

This turkey is done!

Halftime 1 2 3 4 T
Alabama State

(16-3, 14-3 SWAC)
14 10 24
Jackson State

(17-5, 14-1 SWAC)
22 15 37

Naw we had yall down at your home at the half and y'all stormed back to win that one. Far from over. Ameshya gotta stay out of foul trouble. And we are taking too many dumb 3s

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back