2021 SWAC Basketball Tournament seedings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...They didn’t play like freshmen against Grambling. Y’all defense is very aggressive. We have first year players on the OL and at QB. That could be troublesome for my Hornets.

Out of the 68 we dress out 38 of them weren't on the team in 2019 so they are still gelling. From what I saw from you all against SU your defense is stout. Should be a good one on the 20th

Reactions: J C

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I love me some Alabama St womens basketball. They are big , not fat, can move with and without the ball. thats going to be a game vs J -state. Go bama st.

Reactions: J C
Thank you Grambling for not getting blown out tonight. This game ended about 10:30 pm. I estimate the earliest PV get to bed is 12:30am. The game tomorrow is at 5 pm. PV should be at the arena by 3 pm. That is a quick turn around for a back to back game. Will it have any affect on PV a jump shooting team tomorrow?

This will be TSU’s third game in three days.

Thank you Grambling for not getting blown out tonight. This game ended about 10:30 pm. I estimate the earliest PV get to bed is 12:30am. The game tomorrow is at 5 pm. PV should be at the arena by 3 pm. That is a quick turn around for a back to back game. Will it have any affect on PV a jump shooting team tomorrow?

So.... what you're saying is that TSU is favored to beat a tired PV.

PV has nothing to lose. We just hope to compete with such a well rested team like TSU👍🏿

We've been playing basically every other day for the last 2 1/2 weeks, this is not gonna hurt us.

So.... what you're saying is that TSU is favored to beat a tired PV.

PV has nothing to lose. We just hope to compete with such a well rested team like TSU👍🏿
I’m not saying it’s a given TSU will win because PV played the late game in a back to back game. It is something to consider. I have seen the effect of playing the late game have on a team playing back to back.

Does anyone remember the year PV defeated TSU in the SWAC Tournament in Dallas? Southern had a good team, but didn’t make it to the finals. I feel like the conference wanted to give Southern an advantage the following year. They moved the tournament to Southern’s campus. Does anyone remember this and what happen? This was back in the day when the finals were on a Sunday about one or two o’clock.

Does anyone remember the year PV defeated TSU in the SWAC Tournament in Dallas? Southern had a good team, but didn’t make it to the finals. I feel like the conference wanted to give Southern an advantage the following year. They moved the tournament to Southern’s campus. Does anyone remember this and what happen? This was back in the day when the finals were on a Sunday about one or two o’clock.

Tommy Green’s teams - Notorious for choking in the tournament when he had Smiley, Kendrick Davis and that shooter can’t think of his name

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is a classic match up. In my opinion PV has the advantage in guard play. They should send everyone at Weathers and wear him out or frustrate him. TSU has the decided advantage in the bigs. They say we are a guard league. Weathers is special, if he stays out of foul trouble Tigers win.

Aight Championship Saturday! Let’s Go!

lets go start GIF

Aight Championship Saturday! Let’s Go!

lets go start GIF

Thought it would be JSU, since both are undefeated IC play.

We will handle sTu like we handled their football team. Even if the SWAC officials have to cheat again to help us win it lol.

PV M bbal - W *
sTu M bball - L *

* - denotes questionable ref calls favoring PV :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back