2020 Swac Basketball Tournament

Shut up and stop looking for sympathy.....ain't like yall was gonna beat tsu anyway....Now beat it

The only sympathy anyone feel is for lil ole pv. First, you get that beat down from S.U. a few days ago, now to add insult to injury you're begging sTu (swinging from their nads) to beat S.U......LOL Let me give you a clue.....The last time any school from Tejas, saw those Ferocious Jaguars, they went home with an L (go tell that)......LOL

If there are tourney champions on the men's side, they are Prairie View, Southern, Texas Southern, and Jackson State. Congratulations are in order to each of them!

Those pv fans are worse than a bum begging at an exit 7 days a week and residing under a bridge. Have you no shame pv faithful? I guess that beat down a few days ago took the little bit of dignity you had.....LOL

Bruh, where are both of our trophies? We than cleared space for 2 in our trophy case.

JState? Y’all need to clear 2 spaces for your 2 new W bball trophies.

How can there be tourney champions when the tournament wasn't completed?

FSU Crowned ACC Tournament Champs Despite Playing 0 Games
florida-state-basketball.png

FSU Crowned ACC Tournament Champs Despite Playing 0 Games
florida-state-basketball.png

I guess white makes it right.

The only sympathy anyone feel is for lil ole pv. First, you get that beat down from S.U. a few days ago, now to add insult to injury you're begging sTu (swinging from their nads) to beat S.U......LOL Let me give you a clue.....The last time any school from Tejas, saw those Ferocious Jaguars, they went home with an L (go tell that)......LOL
What beat down did PV take from SU? If ur referring to the game where y’all had to go to OT to barely beat us then u can sthu and stop reaching... face it.. u finished second.... a place nobody will remember but YOU!!!

Last edited:
Those pv fans are worse than a bum begging at an exit 7 days a week and residing under a bridge. Have you no shame pv faithful? I guess that beat down a few days ago took the little bit of dignity you had.....LOL
You’re begging to be relevant...Continue watching us from the back seat....

Things losers say ^^^^^^ when they try to deflect from holding an L for yet another whole year.

PV has space for our 2 trophies. Do the right thing Charles :D .

"Do the right thing Charles. Where is my tin cup! You got a quarter Commish your judgeship? I want to buy a ham sammich."
1584176937498.png

"Do the right thing Charles. Where is my tin cup! You got a quarter Commish your judgeship? I want to buy a ham sammich."
View attachment 9708

Seems like you got your schools mixed up eh? lol Better get those eyes checked. Purple is not columbia blue.

Back-to-back conf champs and now 2020 tourney champs. Can’t beat that w/ a “red” stick. :D tee-hee-hee-hee Make it a lie, somehow.

Back