2020 Swac Basketball Tournament

If su had won the regular season you would be singing a different tune...SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE!

CONGRATS PV!!!!

The SWAC is going to name S.U. tourney champion
The tournament started Tuesday and the crown goes to the highest seed remaining.

Southern U. is the tourney champion based on championship pedigree and seniority......Congratulations Southern University Running Gunning Basketball Jaguars!

Google Coronavirus Alabama
media outlets in the state are saying there are no reports of the virus in the state of Alabama...FYI

You realize that this is because Alabama is one of only 6 states that don't have any labs with the ability to test for the virus yet, right? This is where so many folks are going to mess up with this thing. Far more people already have this virus than being reported. All that's being reported are the confirmed positive cases. There's probably 1,000 people right now sitting somewhere with it and dont even know yet.

Congrats to PV men and JSU women on the regular season crowns.

Jags, hold that L and get ready to hold another L in football this fall. We ain’t forgot what’chall did in red stick.

You realize that this is because Alabama is one of only 6 states that don't have any labs with the ability to test for the virus yet, right? This is where so many folks are going to mess up with this thing. Far more people already have this virus than being reported. All that's being reported are the confirmed positive cases. There's probably 1,000 people right now sitting somewhere with it and dont even know yet.
yeah I was just stating what they were saying in the statewide media. Blacks here don't trust racist Kay Ivey with keeping us informed or saving our lives(she just carelessly executed an innocent black man) when it comes to this pandemic. There are fears now that if it gets really bad there will be difficulties in minorities getting access to testing and medical help for the Coronavirus. That's why I want to see all the specific data on how its affecting the black population in this country. IMO TVone BET and other black media outlets should be keeping us informed about this also.

Mississippi got their first confirmed case yesterday. That leaves 'Bama

I just passed through Mississippi yesterday on my way from Alabama. I hope like hell I did not catch anything. But I did not stop in Mississippi. I filled my tank before I left Alabama and I did not need another fill up until I got well into Louisiana.

If su had won the regular season you would be singing a different tune...SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE!

CONGRATS PV!!!!

Is accepting the truth that difficult for you, man? PV has already been crowned conference regular season champions. That's the only championship they've won! Since the tourney did start but was cancelled before it could conclude, the only fair thing to do, as someone has suggested, is to crown all advancing teams, as a perfunctory matter, SWAC co-champions. Again, it would be purely perfunctory, since the tourney champions would have no NCAA Tourney to which to advance.

Is accepting the truth that difficult for you, man? PV has already been crowned conference regular season champions. That's the only championship they've won! Since the tourney did start but was cancelled before it could conclude, the only fair thing to do, as someone has suggested, is to crown all advancing teams, as a perfunctory matter, SWAC co-champions. Again, it would be purely perfunctory, since the tourney champions would have no NCAA Tourney to which to advance.

This is where I stopped reading......

Congrats PVAMU!!!

So I guess we all can share the title?

No...

Sorry but we're taking the ACC route for this tournament.

Florida State crowned ACC champions in awkward ceremony after tournament is canceled

Florida State has been awarded the 2020 ACC Tournament championship without playing a single game.

The ACC canceled its postseason tournament just before the start of scheduled games on Thursday, meaning the Seminoles — which earned the top seed in the tournament with a 16-4 conference record — won the championship by default

Back