2020 Southern University Football Schedule

I figured that the SU/TSU game in Dallas only had a two year congrats. TSU didn't show up both years so I though it would be cancelled.

Two long time old nemesis on the schedule in 2020. Looks like a throw back to me........ Good Stuff!

What idiot spelled Morehouse Moorehouse?

But kudos to SU for managing an all HBCU lineup the whole season. The SWAC isn't equipped to win against PWIs in football, hardly anything good come out of it so why do it. Even when we get big paychecks we still end the season with a deficit so what's the point.

The discussion about Morehouse reminds me of that old joke about the school.......The rich older alums call it Mo House and the young alums that haven't arrived yet say the name proper and call it Morehouse.......LOL

The same thing I see for next September. No change in visions, except the November is more detailed. it will be one horrific tail-kicking.

Okay, glad you didn't have a vision his week......LOL Looking forward to a good game today.

I need some pine bluff, Texas Southern action in 2020

The Braves have been doing well with their scheduling these past few years, without my Golden Lions on their schedule.

Any particular reason why you “need some Pine Bluff and Texas Southern action in 2020”? 😐

So outside of the Detroit game vs. Tennessee State ... The road trips are manageable.

Sept. 26: Southern/Jackson State and LSU/Ole Miss in Baton Rouge ...

Got the city to ourselves for homecoming ...
SU va FAMU; LSU vs Texas Same weekend.

Last edited:
The Braves have been doing well with their scheduling these past few years, without my Golden Lions on their schedule.

Any particular reason why you “need some Pine Bluff and Texas Southern action in 2020”? 😐
I just want to stay acquainted

Back