2020 Southern University Football Schedule

This is a pretty nice schedule. Hate the early JSU game but oh well. Should be a good year in attendance for y’all as well. All rivalry games at home except Pine Bluff, woulda been a good HC game if it wasn’t so late in the season.

So is the SWAC going to 8 conference games next year or what? Please don't tell me one of these games conference games is actually a nonconference game.

Very nice schedule. Will generate revenue and will not expose your team to additional risk, by playing a big money game.

I just hope my Tigers will be competitive so that we can bring a few more fans to Dallas.

I believe the name of the school from Atlanta is spelled incorrectly.

Very nice schedule. Will generate revenue and will not expose your team to additional risk, by playing a big money game.

I just hope my Tigers will be competitive so that we can bring a few more fans to Dallas.

I believe the name of the school from Atlanta is spelled incorrectly.
You are correct....Morehouse is spelled incorrectly.

You are correct....Morehouse is spelled incorrectly.

:rolleyes: I mean really, WHO wrote this article and can't do spellcheck... but, I digress. ;)

Well well well, 🥰I see both of my Tiger teams battling one of my favorite SWAC teams in 2020.
Tennessee State and Thee Morehouse College....thats a first!

Morehouse is spelled incorrectly on The Advocate article and on the image Buc89 shared.

I'm like, c'mon y'all can't spell Morehouse?

The Alabama A&M game will be in Mobile for another Gulf Coast Challenge.

So outside of the Detroit game vs. Tennessee State ... The road trips are manageable.

Sept. 26: Southern/Jackson State and LSU/Ole Miss in Baton Rouge ...

Got the city to ourselves for homecoming ...

Back