2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pretty nice looking tentative schedule. If the Southern game holds up, I can never remember playing jsu that late in the season. Strange that next Thanksgiving falls on 11/30/2019.

Great looking schedule, however 9 games without a bye is tough on the players. We had to do it this past season going 10 games. Knock on wood we had no serious injuries. Overall love the schedule. Damn, I can't believe I'm saying that about the team a little north of Lorman.

Can we ever stay on point without taking a dig, it’s a very good schedule. But I’m sure you are counting November 9th as winnable :)
That was not a dig . It was smart scheduling. BCC, Tn St , UNA and South Alabama are winnable games vs playing Auburn, Cincinnati, UAB all back to back like we did one year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What 4 winnable out of conference games? I see 1 and a possible.

South Alabama will beat them by 5 TDs
BCC is a FCS opponent. Winnable game
TN ST is a FCS opponent. Winnable game.
UNA is a FCS opponent winnable game.
South Alabama is a FBS team but not a power Five team such as Florida ST, Auburn or Clemson. Although tough game it is a more winnable game for a FCS opponent than playing LSU or Bama.

BCC is a FCS opponent. Winnable game
TN ST is a FCS opponent. Winnable game.
UNA is a FCS opponent winnable game.
South Alabama is a FBS team but not a power Five team such as Florida ST, Auburn or Clemson. Although tough game it is a more winnable game for a FCS opponent than playing LSU or Bama.

BC and maybe TN State. UNA will have more horsepower next year, and no SWAC team is in any position to beat hardly ANY FBS team.

Props to JSU for getting their schedule done early!

Also besides the heat, that Daytona trip will be fun. They put us in a nice hotel on the beach in 08 when we played Cookman down there.

Thats what I thought as well with SU being the perm. After 2 seasons we were supposed to drop Pine Bluff and PV for TxSu and Gram.

Yeah they and Southern should be rolling back on our schedule and I am imagine Grambling and TxSU will drop off.

Our games that count are GSU, SU and TxSo. The UAPB game is non-conference. I heard we were trying to get out of the UNA contract. I hope so. We need an open date.

Back