2019 SWAC Championship Game: Southern vs Alcorn State 3:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You’ve gotta stop the game and take a look at that. That wasn’t obvious and we’ve seen that called a TD or overturned before

How do you know that they didn't look at it fast upstairs and determine that it was a good call? You don't have to stop play everytime if you already looked at it.

How do you know that they didn't look at it fast upstairs and determine that it was a good call? You don't have to stop play everytime if you already looked at it.
I’ve worked in a replay booth before....unless it’s blatantly obvious, you’ve gotta stop the play a take a look at it.

But...they probably did have an angle that was more obvious that we didn’t get a chance to see on the broadcast.

I’ve worked in a replay booth before....unless it’s blatantly obvious, you’ve gotta stop the play a take a look at it.

But...they probably did have an angle that was more obvious that we didn’t get a chance to see on the broadcast.

So they got the call correct?
If that's the case, then what is the problem?

Going back to your initial statement about the refs was incorrect and you was just spouting off...

So they got the call correct?
If that's the case, then what is the problem?

Going back to your initial statement about the refs was incorrect and you was just spouting off...
That’s not what I said...

I said “MAYBE” they had another angle.

Take the time to ensure the call is correct. PERIOD...I still think the call was incorrect

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back