2019 SWAC Basketball Tournament: Semi-Finals

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y’all need to get this game over. This game is starting to effect our chances of winning if we make it to the championship game.

Last edited:
One hell of a semi-finals game..........Props to both PV and JSU. Unfortunately, someone had to win.

While I am grateful that these games are being cast online, the quality is extremely inferior to what I have seen from some other streamed games today. Mics skipping in and out...Lesser production value....This definitely doesn't seem like any ESPN production I have ever seen. Nevertheless, glad to be able to watch.

Congrats to coach Reed. She came back and picked up where she left off. Our girls are in good hands. #letswinthisthang

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
While I am grateful that these games are being cast online, the quality is extremely inferior to what I have seen from some other streamed games today. Mics skipping in and out...Lesser production value....This definitely doesn't seem like any ESPN production I have ever seen. Nevertheless, glad to be able to watch.

It's not a ESPN production. It's a SWAC production shown on a ESPN online channel. You'll see a big difference tomorrow for the Championship games.

It's not a ESPN production. It's a SWAC production shown on a ESPN online channel. You'll see a big difference tomorrow for the Championship games.

AHHHHHHH......That makes a LOT more sense. I couldn't reconcile what I was seeing until reading that. Thanks. Again, I'm still happy I can watch period.

They need to change the battery in that mic.

Back