2019 SWAC Basketball Tournament: Semi-Finals

I think they left everything on the floor tonight. Good luck with a rested SU team.

We have the hottest women team in the SWAC right now (currently a 8 game winning streak). After starting the season 1-5 we only lost one other game and that was to the team we just eliminated tonight. I'm sure we got something left in the tank for this final game. The program is now in good hands.

Well PV I know y’all didn’t want to see us. But, it is what it is. Good luck in the NIT.
sTu won’t win. Don’t forget to put moth balls near your mens bball uniforms come next week because you all won’t need those unis until Oct 2019 lol.

GO PANTHERS!!!

We have the hottest women team in the SWAC right now (currently a 8 game winning streak). After starting the season 1-5 we only lost one other game and that was to the team we just eliminated tonight. I'm sure we got something left in the tank for this final game. The program is now in good hands.
Good victory, Nasty.

Good luck w/ the final today.

Among my concerns in today's game are how much quality time and production we can get from our bench other than from Hamer and defending their shooters beyond the arc!

Last edited:
"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth." Mike Tyson (LOL)

Yes indeed. Jsu will win the Swac ladies title tomorrow afternoon. Mark my words.
Good victory, Nasty.

Good luck w/ the final today.

So you mean to tell me that TSU aka "The Secondfiddle University " walked out of Birmingham with absolutely nothing? 😂

Back