2019 NCAA Baseball Tourney Bracketology

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
Southern's destination for the 2019 NCAA Tournament might be a little more up in the air than FAMUs at this point

Baseball America has as of 5/24 ... https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2019-ncaa-baseball-tournament-projected-field-of-64/

Nashville
1. Vanderbilt (1)
2. Nebraska
3. Arizona
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (3)
2. California
3. Georgia Southern
4. Florida A&M

College Sports Madness has as of 5/20 ... https://www.collegesportsmadness.com/baseball/bracketology

Baton Rouge
1. LSU (11)
2. Connecticut
3. Southern Miss
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (7)
2. Florida State
3. Florida Atlantic
4. Florida A&M

D1Baseball.com has as of 5/21 ... https://d1baseball.com/projections/college-baseball-projected-field-of-64-may-21/

Starkville, Miss.
1. Mississippi State (3)
2. Dallas Baptist
3. Clemson
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (4)
2. Florida State
3. Connecticut
4. Florida A&M

JROCK

Preeminent
I was hoping for a 3rd seed but know it's a long shot. I guess if you beat Memphis and LSU and you're S.U. they consider putting you in Nashville...

JROCK

Preeminent
We loss to many SWAC Games. We would have to only loss 1or 2 SWAC games and not lose those close midweek games we lost because we were playing 2nd tier guys giving them experience.
I am glad we're moving in the right direction though. Maybe in a year or two.

JROCK

Preeminent
The two number one seeds in our projected brackets are squaring off today. Right now Vandy is pummeling LSU:

Last edited:

Buc98

I think we are going to stay home with LSU and McNeese as the 3 seed with a stout 2 seed in Baton Rouge. Assuming the Pokes take care of business against Central Arkansas.

JROCK

Preeminent
I think we are going to stay home with LSU and McNeese as the 3 seed with a stout 2 seed in Baton Rouge. Assuming the Pokes take care of business against Central Arkansas.
McNeese is playing a good one in the Championship against Central Arkansas on ESPN+. I was checking out the Anderson Kid (brother) and he did well in relief (74 pitches) and held UCA to 1 run. One could see though he was getting tired. But the announcers was stating he pitched in another game in the tourney and had a pretty high pitch count overall.
Top of the 8th UCA with runners on the corners
UCA 2
McNeese 4

JROCK

Preeminent
The pitcher I was telling you about (Aiden Anderson) won Tourney MVP.

Last edited:

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
As of 5/26

Baseball America still has Southern in Vandy's region with Illinois and Arizona; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Indiana and Georgia Southern

D1 Baseball has Southern in LSU's region with Miami and Illinois State; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Illinois and Georgia Southern

Kendrick

The conscious Hulk Hogan
Staff member
As of 5/26

Baseball America still has Southern in Vandy's region with Illinois and Arizona; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Indiana and Georgia Southern

D1 Baseball has Southern in LSU's region with Miami and Illinois State; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Illinois and Georgia Southern
Illinois, Illinois State and UIC all making the tournament? That’s what up!