2019 NCAA Baseball Tourney Bracketology

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
Southern's destination for the 2019 NCAA Tournament might be a little more up in the air than FAMUs at this point

Baseball America has as of 5/24 ... https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2019-ncaa-baseball-tournament-projected-field-of-64/

Nashville
1. Vanderbilt (1)
2. Nebraska
3. Arizona
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (3)
2. California
3. Georgia Southern
4. Florida A&M

College Sports Madness has as of 5/20 ... https://www.collegesportsmadness.com/baseball/bracketology

Baton Rouge
1. LSU (11)
2. Connecticut
3. Southern Miss
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (7)
2. Florida State
3. Florida Atlantic
4. Florida A&M

D1Baseball.com has as of 5/21 ... https://d1baseball.com/projections/college-baseball-projected-field-of-64-may-21/

Starkville, Miss.
1. Mississippi State (3)
2. Dallas Baptist
3. Clemson
4. Southern

Athens, Ga.
1. Georgia (4)
2. Florida State
3. Connecticut
4. Florida A&M

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was hoping for a 3rd seed but know it's a long shot. I guess if you beat Memphis and LSU and you're S.U. they consider putting you in Nashville...

We loss to many SWAC Games. We would have to only loss 1or 2 SWAC games and not lose those close midweek games we lost because we were playing 2nd tier guys giving them experience.

I am glad we're moving in the right direction though. Maybe in a year or two.

The two number one seeds in our projected brackets are squaring off today. Right now Vandy is pummeling LSU:

Last edited:
I think we are going to stay home with LSU and McNeese as the 3 seed with a stout 2 seed in Baton Rouge. Assuming the Pokes take care of business against Central Arkansas.

I think we are going to stay home with LSU and McNeese as the 3 seed with a stout 2 seed in Baton Rouge. Assuming the Pokes take care of business against Central Arkansas.

McNeese is playing a good one in the Championship against Central Arkansas on ESPN+. I was checking out the Anderson Kid (brother) and he did well in relief (74 pitches) and held UCA to 1 run. One could see though he was getting tired. But the announcers was stating he pitched in another game in the tourney and had a pretty high pitch count overall.
Top of the 8th UCA with runners on the corners
UCA 2
McNeese 4

The pitcher I was telling you about (Aiden Anderson) won Tourney MVP.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As of 5/26

Baseball America still has Southern in Vandy's region with Illinois and Arizona; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Indiana and Georgia Southern

D1 Baseball has Southern in LSU's region with Miami and Illinois State; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Illinois and Georgia Southern

As of 5/26

Baseball America still has Southern in Vandy's region with Illinois and Arizona; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Indiana and Georgia Southern

D1 Baseball has Southern in LSU's region with Miami and Illinois State; FAMU still in Georgia's region with Illinois and Georgia Southern

Illinois, Illinois State and UIC all making the tournament? That’s what up!

Back