2019 CrankFest Battle of the Bands

Dang, the marching band at Bama State been beating the Sonic Boom of The South & the Human Jukebox all these years. Wow!
What’s y’all name again? I don’t think anyone’s ever heard of this news. We must run & tell the world.

Like for real though...... what’s the name of y’all band? 😕

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Getting band history from atlhornet is like getting Civil Rights history from a white nationalist.
Dang, the marching band at Bama State been beating the Sonic Boom of The South & the Human Jukebox all these years. Wow!
What’s y’all name again? I don’t think anyone’s ever heard of this news. We must run & tell the world.

Like for real though...... what’s the name of y’all band?
The thirst is real in Montgomery!
Wait, not the Nationally & Globally known band with a United States footprint greater than any band in the SWAC?

hqdefault.jpg

Bama State is the smallest band in the SWAC this year.

I dont believe that..even if that were the case, its all good because that means less horn holders. We dont need any skaters like jsu and su

Bama State is the smallest band in the SWAC this year.

No one should be surprised. Oliver is terrible... I have no idea how that guy still has a job. Also atlhornet has to be trolling. There is no way dude believes the stuff he says on here.

This was a huge success .. it was nearly sold out, all the bands did so well, and it was well organized.

They should keep it in Houston and rotate bands but keep the Texas bands for sure

Back