71659807_496939911038074_7235252948509392896_n.jpg

Last edited:

Would love to see some new blood in it this year

SU
Norfolk
Langston
Bama State
JSU

I guarantee, it'll be the same bands as 2017. And I find it hilarious Grambilng won't be invited despite being in Louisiana ... nobody really want to see them until the Bayou Classic BOTB.

I guarantee, it'll be the same bands as 2017. And I find it hilarious Grambilng won't be invited despite being in Louisiana ... nobody really want to see them until the Bayou Classic BOTB.

Gram sounded better than SU last year I’m interested to see them this season

You make the most wild comments on this board by far

How is that a wild comment?

Just because gram doesn’t play everything FFF means they sound bad?

They had an amazing balanced sound at the BOTB. To say otherwise is just some hating shit. Every band doesn’t play every song super loud like SU.

How is that a wild comment?

Just because gram doesn’t play everything FFF means they sound bad?

They had an amazing balanced sound at the BOTB. To say otherwise is just some hating shit. Every band doesn’t play every song super loud like SU.

And this statement coming from someone from Bama State! Schyatt, y'all been trying to copy SU's sound for over a decade now and still don't have an identity of your own. Your sad, sorry ARSE Band has tried everything from dressing your Gay ARSE Drum Majors in body suits to "trying" to imitate the Juke Box Sound. Go look at the video's from the last time SU took over your stadium...….. smh

These MOFO's right here...……. wth???

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hmn8GyDq7M

And this statement coming from someone from Bama State! Schyatt, y'all been trying to copy SU's sound for over a decade now and still don't have an identity of your own. Your sad, sorry ARSE Band has tried everything from dressing your Gay ARSE Drum Majors in body suits to "trying" to imitate the Juke Box Sound. Go look at the video's from the last time SU took over your stadium...….. smh

Lmao
If we tried to copy the pukebox’s style, we would have had fiberglass tubas, played everything fast, & have mostly whole notes in our arrangements!

The only band trying to sound like SU is Talladega!

We are nothing like you SUckas! We snap and drive & y’all do some lazy ass marching!

Not true from game one people wanted to hear gsu with the new direction and it worked out well too. Hell State Fair Classic GSU is popular af at halftime they had a good season vs everyone they played and if GSU was invited they will perform well. But GSU just doesn't do botb anymore why idk but to say no one wanted to see them until bayou that is wrong.

😂😂😂😂

Lmao
If we tried to copy the pukebox’s style, we would have had fiberglass tubas, played everything fast, & have mostly whole notes in our arrangements!

We are nothing like you SUckas! We snap and drive & y’all do some lazy ass marching!

stuff like this is what im talking about lol.

Lmao

Bruh, really and truly there is absolutely no need for me to even debate Bama State Marching "Hoe"nets to the Human Juke Box. Your Band NEVER comes up in discussion for a top rated band, so why even bother? Y'all "might" be one step above Valley or UAPB and that's a "Sho Nuff MIGHT"!!!

I'm glad you brought up Talladega though, because they're the only band in Bama that even puts up a fight against SU! Their Band don't have a Football Team to perform for, but they're Light Years ahead of y'all weak ARSE water Band, Sad ain't it :-( Best thing Bama State got going for them is the Dance Team. Oh let me be more specific because this is Bama State, I'm talking about the Stingette's and not your "Twan Boyz Dance Team" that dances for you clowns!

stuff like this is what im talking about lol.
Bruh, really and truly there is absolutely no need for me to even debate Bama State Marching "Hoe"nets to the Human Juke Box. Your Band NEVER comes up in discussion for a top rated band, so why even bother? Y'all "might" be one step above Valley or UAPB and that's a "Sho Nuff MIGHT"!!!

I'm glad you brought up Talladega though, because they're the only band in Bama that even puts up a fight against SU! Their Band don't have a Football Team to perform for, but they're Light Years ahead of y'all weak ARSE water Band, Sad ain't it :-( Best thing Bama State got going for them is the Dance Team. Oh let me be more specific because this is Bama State, I'm talking about the Stingette's and not your "Twan Boyz Dance Team" that dances for you clowns!

Nobody wants to see us?

116538905_1300x1733.jpg

When was the last time the pukebox had their OWN show?

You talking bout yall came down to Montgomery and took over...we unplugged the Jukebox plenty of times from 99-2012 in Mumford and in Bama so I guess we're even now. Yall have a history of letting bands come to Mumford and take over..Us, FAMU, Morris Brown, JSU, Alcorn, etc. Dont act like bands are shook when they march into that dump.

Hell I was never exicted to go down to Mumford..I only liked going to BR to try to bag me a creole woman!

Yall literally been doing the same field shows since the 70s..get some new sh!t. We go to the concession stands to get some Chick-Fil-A when SU is on the field cause we've seen the same stuff 100s of times.

Yall have had the most questionable song selection for the past few seasons...no band has had us scratching our heads for the past few seasons than SU...Jackson and Haymer send help!

Y’all getting it popping before week 1 I see lol

Swear every SU member/alum/fan act like if you aren't mentioning them in the same breath as Jesus then you're a hater lmao.

Must be an initiation ritual to pretend like SU hasnt taken an L ever in their program history before you can say you support them punks

Bruh, I know it's hard to accept, but accepting that you Band aint' Schyatt is the first step in the recovery process! Face it Bruh, y'all band is just "Local", no one outside of the SWAC even know you all exist! The Human Juke Box was invited multiple years to play at the College Senior Bowl that's played in Mobile, AL. Your own state know y'all ARSE is sad and better yet........... IRRELEVANT!

So Sad when your own Band Alumni is pissed at home when your Daddy "SU" came in and Blew Your Weak ARSE OUT!!!! Their begging your Band to atleast try to put up a fight........... Dayum so Sad indeed! Hmmmm, funny how they are literally begging you all to turn up the Volume. LOL Didn't you say something earlier about SU's volume????

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKutdz0Ee0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r3SG93Atfc

Last edited:
Bruh, I know it's hard to accept, but accepting that you Band aint' Schyatt is the first step in the recovery process! Face it Bruh, y'all band is just "Local", no one outside of the SWAC even know you all exist! The Human Juke Box was invited multiple years to play at the College Senior Bowl that's played in Mobile, AL. Your own state know y'all ARSE is sad and better yet........... IRRELEVANT!

So Sad when your own Band Alumni is pissed at home when your Daddy "SU" came in and Blew Your Weak ARSE OUT!!!! Their begging your Band to atleast try to put up a fight........... Dayum so Sad indeed! Hmmmm, funny how they are literally begging you all to turn up the Volume. LOL Didn't you say something earlier about SU's volume????

They're faces. Lol 🙈🙈🤣🤣 thats the thing I'm that's been happening. Even in08 vs JSU all bama st was, was loud in ATL. They haven't sound good since mid 07 honestly. I still wanna know how GSU got in this? Su an Gsu have two sounds, styles and uniquely their own that's why 2018 bayou Classic worked. But y'all gotta stop arguing with ppl over their opinions seriously if he feels someone or his band sounds good let me have that. BCU thinks they're the #1, band but we all know it takes more than sounding good to compete.

like I said...when I was in the MMH, we put our foots in yall's asses multiple times.
We're just "local" yet, we have members from all over the country...

I guarantee wer're more known than yall..we have a bigger footprint in Cali, Michigan, NY, PA, and a few other states than SU.

I promise you the Jukebox isnt as well known as you think it is..

They're faces. Lol thats the thing I'm that's been happening. Even in08 vs JSU all bama st was, was loud in ATL. They haven't sound good since mid 07 honestly. I still wanna know how GSU got in this? Su an Gsu have two sounds, styles and uniquely their own that's why 2018 bayou Classic worked. But y'all gotta stop arguing with ppl over their opinions seriously if he feels someone or his band sounds good let me have that. BCU thinks they're the #1, band but we all know it takes more than sounding good to compete.

Ah, the Hall Of Fame BOTB at Morris Brown Stadium in 2008 where we destroyed JSU's program..took yall years to overcome that creasing we gave yall that day!

Dont make me go in on yall...stop d riding SU. The SWAC has spared the Jukebox from going against us for the past 4 years, but they are plenty of clips of us I can pull up putting a number on the Boom

Back