2017 SWAC Basketball Tournament

Believe it or not, they weren't bad. They finished 10-8. lol

I'm in disbelief. lol I guess I lost them during pre-season after they were being throttled and sported that 1-11 record pre-conference play or whatever it was.

Hey Bama souf tell your AD to call our AD [if we still have one] let's meet in Bham to determine who is the worst.
lol!!!!

Instead of 3 overtimes like last month, we could probably go bout 5 overtimes, before one of the teams could string together enough plays to win.
:(

I have no idea how our men and women are going to perform. Both are very unpredictable. They can go down in a blowout loss in the host game, or go and beat everyone to win the title. No telling which teams will show up.
right.they lack toughness

Here's one...

Greek dues/events.

$15 aint SHIT. Black folks need to quit acting like they give a damn about their schools or athletic programs.

The Delta's just came back on the yard at A&M. I saw folks in Elmore at the probate that haven't been in there since they were in UNDERGRAD.

Just sorry as hell

Exactly!

Hell when the tickets were cheaper during the year it's not like the attendance was thru the roof.

Ones complaining only support football

Or, the ones complaining may not have a viable product to view that's worth wasting that amount of $$$ on? After this last PV coaching hire and just simply opening my eyes to this "game" being played w/ HS jrs/srs, I've grown slightly miffed @ what I see @ PV. 3 of the top 18 recruitable Gs in Tx spr' 2018 are in one district and unfortunately, I know 2 of them decently well. Just last night, I played with and against one near 1488 - backside of "the woodls" (PV folk know the deal) and in between games while discussing his HS ouster from the playoffs-dfw kids advantages - et al, I asked him straight up "did anyone from Prairie View A&M University contact you?" His response was "NO!" as he lol'd. I smiled and said "okay." 3 of the top 18 top recruits for 2018 (jrs) are in your footprint a mere 37-42 minute drive from your front door yet you don't even contact? I guess UCONN/Big East/ACC/big xii/pac xii/ and numerous others' interest in those 3 is beneath what PV wants or needs in order to field a decent product. I've grown sick and tired of looking @ billy kennedy and scott drew standing alongside of our "rucker," looking and shit.

But on the same note, I DO want to see sTu and SU M bball in action @ toyota and look forward to it.. :D

How much time should we devote to these top tier kids?

Coach Davis at Texas Southern has a stategy and it seems to be working for him. I wish he would recruit some of the local high school talent but I can't argue with success.

What coach Davis has is successful.

What Prairie View A&M sports is not successful. Something needs to change @ PV and it starts @ the top ("athletic director," coaches, in that order). Also, what is so hard about driving towards those 3 little areas and watching young men do their thing on the court just to say "hi, we're interested in you coming here." ??????

Last edited:
What Prairie View A&M sports is not successful. Something needs to change @ PV and it starts @ the top ("athletic director," coaches, in that order). Also, what is so hard about driving towards those 3 little areas and watching young men do their thing on the court just to say "hi, we're interested in you coming here." ??????[/QUOTE] Your A&M Brothers and Sisters feel your pain:(

Back