2017 Preseason Poll: The Top 15 HBCU Marching Bands

What for? Did southern fire Haymer?

Why you dislike Haymer so much? Because he is too arrogant for you? Yall do realize Doc was like this in his young days times 3. LOL. Just was no video and social media back then. Hell you had football coaches talking shit to each other back then. Big John did JSU and Gorden all kinds of dirty at times. Bob Hill slapped Casem at midfield. LOL.. You don't like Haymer because he aint humble enough for you. Newsflash, why you think us Jukes are like we are. We learned it from the Black Man. Just a different era and method of how they do it now.

Why you dislike Haymer so much? Because he is too arrogant for you? Yall do realize Doc was like this in his young days times 3. LOL. Just was no video and social media back then. Hell you had football coaches talking shit to each other back then. Big John did JSU and Gorden all kinds of dirty at times. Bob Hill slapped Casem at midfield. LOL.. You don't like Haymer because he aint humble enough for you. Newsflash, why you think us Jukes are like we are. We learned it from the Black Man. Just a different era and method of how they do it now.
Put your work in, THEN you can brag. Doc put in work and backed it up. The jury's still out on Haymer.

All registered now! Some weren't fully registered but still allowed to attend the botb! They're good now! It was more to Sanfords firing than that. This was just the icing on the cake!
So he didn't write Brown Sugar .........

Last edited:
Put your work in, THEN you can brag. Doc put in work and backed it up. The jury's still out on Haymer.

Like I said, Doc was doing the same at Haymer's stage back then times 3. LOL. And get this. Every band director didn't like Doc and he didn't like every band director. Yall kill me thinking yall knew Doc so well. One thing he wasn't. Humble.

Like I said, Doc was doing the same at Haymer's stage back then times 3. LOL. And get this. Every band director didn't like Doc and he didn't like every band director. Yall kill me thinking yall knew Doc so well. One thing he wasn't. Humble.

That's not true! Greggs and Taylor got along very well. They had a friendly rivalry and they had the up most respect for one another!

Last edited:
That's not true! Greggs and Taylor got along very well. They had a friendly rivalry and they had the up most respect for one another!

Did I say Dowell Taylor? There are more band directors than Dowell. I know for a fact they got along. You are not telling me anything new. I am friends with my fellow Callaway alum Dowell Taylor. Spent many times yucking it up with him about SU vs JSU when I marched and after I marched. Good man. Doc loved Taylor.

But again, if you read my post. I said NOT EVERY Band director liked Doc and Doc didn't like EVERY Band Director. LOL. No one said ALL. Doc and Ben Butler of TxSU were best friends. Hutch and Doc got along. Tramiel at Valley was close with Doc. My point was to JayRob, he didn't see Doc in his younger days and how he was like he can see Haymer now with all this Social Media. Haymer is mild if you ask me. Doc was an assasin the way he went after bands. We would chant all kinds of silly stuff to other bands. Yall remember it was under Doc when he blew on the Boom marching in. And he was old by then. LOL.

Did I say Dowell Taylor? There are more band directors than Dowell. I know for a fact they got along. You are not telling me anything new. I am friends with my fellow Callaway alum Dowell Taylor. Spent many times yucking it up with him about SU vs JSU when I marched and after I marched. Good man. Doc loved Taylor.

But again, if you read my post. I said NOT EVERY Band director liked Doc and Doc didn't like EVERY Band Director. LOL. No one said ALL. Doc and Ben Butler of TxSU were best friends. Hutch and Doc got along. But Tramiel at Valley was close with Doc.

You said "Every band director didn't like Doc" you didn't exclude Taylor! Every means all. You should have said want you wanted to say in your initial post. Say what you mean and mean what you say! *sheesh* lol

You said "Every band director didn't like Doc" you didn't exclude Taylor! Every means all. You should have said want you wanted to say in your initial post. Say what you mean and mean what you say! *sheesh* lol
Tell 'em JSUBENGAL....TELL HIM!!

Like I said, JSU hasn't been relevant since 2010 in a battle against SU.
Smh
Just sad
Yeah, it is sad that you love to lie. JSU didn't vote it's band at number one, non-JSU-ers did that....and you can't stand it. Hahahahaha!!!
I dare Haymer to wear them shorts and high blue shirts to Memorial. LOL!!! He would be laughed out the stadium.

Yeah, it is sad that you love to lie. JSU didn't vote it's band at number one, non-JSU-ers did that....and you can't stand it. Hahahahaha!!!
I dare Haymer to wear them shorts and high blue shirts to Memorial. LOL!!! He would be laughed out the stadium.
Considering we play you in October, and not early September you won't have to worry about that. I dare JSU to bring that band from Charlotte, and they'll be laughed out of their own stadium.

Back