2017 Preseason Poll: The Top 15 HBCU Marching Bands

Nah Frat. Aint nothing to war about, just let the season unfold.
Uhhh, LET ME CLEAR MY THOAT!!!

With ALLLL that braggin from folks like JR, at least you'd think folks would've respected The Jukes to pick them to be preseason number one, BUT THEY DIDN'T!

Dude, bow down to THE BOOM.....as usual.

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

LMAO. Enough said. Oh well. Oct 21 can't get here fast enough. Well hell after seeing those clips. Mofos better be practicing to deal with the Aristocrats.

LMAO. Enough said. Oh well. Oct 21 can't get here fast enough. Well hell after seeing those clips. Mofos better be practicing to deal with the Aristocrats.
Exactly my point, TNSU was not playing any games in Charlotte.

Keep dreaming: There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

Keep dreaming: There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

This is going to be sweet. Multiple L's given by SU on the same day as usual. This is getting to be not even fair. Hopefully fans are still in the stands for halftime after the first half of football. AW Mumford Memorial Stadium North.

This is going to be sweet. Multiple L's given by SU on the same day as usual. This is getting to be not even fair. Hopefully fans are still in the stands for halftime after the first half of football. AW Mumford Memorial Stadium North.

JR, after reading your post, I said to myself, "this guy should be working under the big top at the circus." I forget, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus folded up its Big Top. Anyway, Oct. 21, there will be some hungry Tigers in Jackson waiting to taste some Jaguar meat. :)

gettyimages-668935658.jpg

Back