2008 Gym Thread!!!!

My body is finally coming out of shock from me hitting the weight lifting program. I have started taking the protein and tomorrow I will taking supplements.

Now that Valentine's Day is over, now all the "Resolution" folks can go back to not coming to the gym.

:D

Last week, I finished my 1st oncall rotation. I messed up big and ate doughnuts, potato chips and lunch meat for an entire week.

I am trying to burning that stuff off asap.

Last week, I finished my 1st oncall rotation. I messed up big and ate doughnuts, potato chips and lunch meat for an entire week.

I am trying to burning that stuff off asap.

PV, one of my coworkers bought me a FryDaddy for my birthday and I've been frying up everything: Chicken, shrip, fish nuggets, brocolli. I've been farting for the past week.

Im hitting all cardio and abs this week.

Now that Valentine's Day is over, now all the "Resolution" folks can go back to not coming to the gym.

:D

:lmao::lmao:

Man, the gym traffic was so bad up here that I started going an hour or so later! lol It's slowing down a whole lot now....

Speaking of falling off the fitness wagon, people in my workgrroup keeps bringing cookies and cakes in the office. I've fallen off a few times, but I'm doing circuit training and cardio for the next few weeks.

slow but surely. I am getting back into the swing of things. My legs are sore as heck from last nights workout but they look great.

1 set of front squats @ 15 reps
1 set of 250 bodysqauts....butt touching the bench :)angry: all our benches are low)

4 sets total

max i got on front squats was 315....:upset:

1 set of front squats @ 15 reps
1 set of 250 bodysqauts....butt touching the bench :)angry: all our benches are low)

4 sets total

max i got on front squats was 315....:upset:

Ok I see yall just aint regular. LOL do you compete or something?

I took those damn-n supplements long enough to kick in. Mind you put of it was me working out once a week mainly spin.

I am happy to say that size is starting to return to me. That has been hard because I burn everything off doing spin.

I took a week off and 225 on the Bench felt like I had the world on my chest.

My body feels refreshed though.
Cant wait to legs this weekend.

Damn-n time...my obliques decided to make an appearance on Sunday. It's turns out the killer abs and rough spin classes are starting to payoff.

Now the hard part...making the muscles grow while keeping the obliques/abs from taking another nap.

Damn-n time...my obliques decided to make an appearance on Sunday. It's turns out the killer abs and rough spin classes are starting to payoff.

Now the hard part...making the muscles grow while keeping the obliques/abs from taking another nap.

PROTEIN

I'm already taking protein (Isopure).

I will double my intake starting tonight until the pose down with occurs on April 18th.

Ok I've been back in the gym for a week....

I want to lose body fat and tone. This is my current regimen:

Stretch, 15-20 minutes on the bike (3-4 miles)
100 lateral pulls with 50lbs

5 sets of 10 with 30lbs on this machine
raptor520X662.jpg

200 crunches
5-10 on the rowing machine
and finish up with 20 on the treadmill...

Is this OK? What should I change/add?

I am hyped than a MoFo...

After 3 weeks of recovering, I goto the dr on Tuesday March 29 to get a steroid injection in my shoulder, then the doc gives me the clearance to start lifting weights and teaching spin class!!!

man as much as I hate roid.........use that **** to the fullest

A woman in my gym broke her ankle and her doctor gave her steroid shots...let me say this...she is FINER!

I'm going straight to the gym right after I get the shot.

I packed my gym bag earlier tonight...like the Nuggets did they lockers before tonights game.

Dropped 7lbs. (working this 2nd job)

Still trying to lose this midsection though.
Im going on a fast this June. No red meats, no junk food, no unneeded sugars, and step that cardio and ab game.

I have a good body, but I want this stomach down for the summer 09.

Dropped 7lbs. (working this 2nd job)

Still trying to lose this midsection though.
Im going on a fast this June. No red meats, no junk food, no unneeded sugars, and step that cardio and ab game.

I have a good body, but I want this stomach down for the summer 09.

Man, fasting is great. I haven't done it in a while, but one of my boys did it and toned down quick! I may challenge myself for a fast in June too.

My update: Last night in the gym, this fine, big-booty girl challenged me to an aerobics class. I accepted..... I felt like that episode of Martin, when he went to the gym with Gina. :lol: I was looking crazy at first, but by the end of the class, I was a pro.

I'm seeing a few benefits, dropped about 10 lbs, chest is looking better, arms and back are better. Like Sonny, I have to step up my cardio game.

Back