2008 Gym Thread!!!!

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
This thread is for everyone to post thier workouts and keep those who need motivation on track!

Yeap....................I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last night was our first offical workout for the upcoming season. So we started this year on legs:retard:. Tonight back!:swink:

High rep low weights superset each excercise with a strecthing (sp)/ squeeze movement.
:xeye:

I will focus on lifting weights in 2008. I have the cardio down and I get paid to do cardio.

Spent last night looking at the resoluters and I thought 'good for them.' My gym is crowded as heck.

I was doing shoulders last night and some clown asked me if I was a resoluter. I informed the fecal matter that I had been at the gym for over 2 years and that I like the gym so much that I decided to get a job there.

He had this look of 'you uppity N...' on his face.

I gave him my famous you are an anus smile.

Colonel MoFo StickMeaner 'Holla at's your boy because I gets money!'

I will focus on lifting weights in 2008. I have the cardio down and I get paid to do cardio.

Spent last night looking at the resoluters and I thought 'good for them.' My gym is crowded as heck.

I was doing shoulders last night and some clown asked me if I was a resoluter. I informed the fecal matter that I had been at the gym for over 2 years and that I like the gym so much that I decided to get a job there.

He had this look of 'you uppity N...' on his face.

I gave him my famous you are an anus smile.

Colonel MoFo StickMeaner 'Holla at's your boy because I gets money!'

yeah I need to do the spin class this year.....might hit up the morning session:idea:

I have switched up my program.

Im still hitting it hard but I am taking long "rests" inbetween sets.
I was on the eliptical machine for a good 45 this morning after my chest workout.

Time to bring this midsection down some.
I gots to get ready for Miami, LA & Australia this summer.

:D

Oh yeah......the Gym was packed yesterday with "resolution" folks.
If you want to eat in the Summer, you gots to cook it up in the Winter!!!!!!!

I loved the looks the front desk people at the different clubs would give me when I informed them that I was the spin class instructor.

Mon and Wed. Lower body and 30-50 min of Cardio

Tues. and Thurs Upper Body and 30-50 min of Cardio

Rest Fri-Sun

Abs every other day

I'm going to also start using a product called Muscle Milk by CytoSport and see how it works.

Work out? :emlaugh: I have been trying to gain 10 pounds for 10 years. Still can't gain it. :smh:

ok, be careful what you wish for. :emlaugh: I prayed to gain weight...I finally put on 15 lbs. I lost 8 of them and gained 6 back....I've stopped praying now. :lol:

I'm back at it full force! :nod: I was a bit sporadic during the holiday.

Monday: Back, Abs, and Cardio
Tuessday: Biceps, Chest, Abs, and Cardio
Wednesday: Legs and Abs

Tomorrow I will do Shoulders, Triceps, Abs, and Cardio

Friday: rest
Saturday: walk
Sunday: Rest

Same routine next week.

I'm fasting for 21 days, so I know Imma lose some weight, even though that's NOT my goal. I have increased my exercise this year too...not where I should be, but it's a start.

GUD IS BACK DOING 6 MILES A DAY!!!1

I try not to miss a day if possible.... football season always presents problems for me...

M-F- Every part of the body/maybe with a day off to let the muscles relax
Sat-Sun- Those are my two a days......

Just came back from gym at lunch.

Coworkers and I are doing a % of % body fat lost competition. Don't have too much to lose, but thought it would be fun and keep me motivated. :)

I haven't changed my diet back my workout intensity has really increased. I've been working about for about 6 weeks and I've lost 10 Pounds. If I would've been eating right I might've lost more pounds...

I'm so happy..

Did bodyfat or bmi last night. I knew for sure I was closing in on 20% or more.

Bodyfat 11.9 :swink::swink::swink::swink:
Weight 340
Lean body mass 299:swink:

A compromise has been reached and the strike has ended.

I can now return to the gym and start lifting weight for the year 2008.

Look at the work-out junkies. :emlaugh:

I'm only using my ab lounger. Haven't done anything new, other than that. I just walk a lot. Due to the fast I was just recently on, I have changed my eating habits slightly.

Look at the work-out junkies. :emlaugh:

I'm only using my ab lounger. Haven't done anything new, other than that. I just walk a lot. Due to the fast I was just recently on, I have changed my eating habits slightly.

Doing some form of workout and eating right is a huge step....

Back