20-21 SWAC OOC Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand and one has to have a larger sample & comparatives to make a better assessment. I've seen S.U. play twice against #5 & #40. I know where our weaknesses are based on the aforementioned games. I have no idea at this juncture if those weaknesses will be as pronounced against less competitive teams.
What are SU’s weaknesses? I’m asking for a friend.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hated it when we did it playing back to back days in two different cities so it's gonna be rough for JSU

I hated it when we did it playing back to back days in two different cities so it's gonna be rough for JSU

Its only at the half and they already winded. Rough is putting it lightly. Unless Brent got another 10 on a bench the 2nd half will be dunk city

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Duke just opted out the remaining of their OOC games so JSU can do it. Unfortunately this is Ole Miss's first game of the year so scheduling a fresh team against a team on just game 2 in a back to back wasn't the best idea (Valley did it as well and you know I feel about that)

Duke just opted out the remaining of their OOC games so JSU can do it. Unfortunately this is Ole Miss's first game of the year so scheduling a fresh team against a team on just game 2 in a back to back wasn't the best idea (Valley did it as well and you know I feel about that)

We play Saturdays and Mondays in the SWAC. I don't think that is it. What I believe is O.M. is just much better.

We play Saturdays and Mondays in the SWAC. I don't think that is it. What I believe is O.M. is just much better.

Saturdays and Mondays. Not play in one city last night and then play in another the next night. Even if it just Starkville to Oxford, that's still against two decent SEC teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back