20-21 SWAC OOC Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can we start a Gofundme account for Brent and those ugly ass Joe’s High Fashion suits? That shit is embarrassing... If someone starts it I will definitely contribute!
Lol
I was shocked when he wore a decent suit against Ms state i think. It was still big but definitely an upgrade for him

Well, we had some highs but more lows in the game last night. I kept thinking that they were making it look too easy! :(
Yea Jonas had an awful game. Calvin Temple usually take those minutes. Bariffe-Smith and Micheal Tate have yet to show up in a game.

Yea Jonas had an awful game. Calvin Temple usually take those minutes. Bariffe-Smith and Micheal Tate have yet to show up in a game.
I haven't seen Temple play yet. James is pretty good at point I thought at least from last year but had a horrible shooting night. That 6'8" transfer big looked lost on the floor last night!

I haven't seen Temple play yet. James is pretty good at point I thought at least from last year but had a horrible shooting night. That 6'8" transfer big looked lost on the floor last night!
Yea temple can ball. Played the first two games but I haven't seen him since.

That was Hicks first bad game. Hes normally balling. Like what I saw from him the other games

WAC refs bailed out UTRGV girls against PVAMU with a phantom foul as the shot clock expired while shooting a three with 26 seconds left in the game and the game tied at 60. We have to do better at the free throw line, missed too many of them.

UTRGV - 66
PVAMU - 63
Final

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back