2 Reasons we have to win

Me.....BANDWAGON....that's like saying Get Ready and diet together...

PS:
ASU scores again......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
There is a saying:

A GOOD OFFENSE WINS GAMES; A GOOD DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

There's always next year J-staters!

JAGUAR NATION-45,000 strong

J-staters-15,000 ( What's left after halftime)

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET EMBARRASSED. I AM SICK OF ALL THIS TALK, LET'S JUST PLAY THE GAME SO WE CAN SHUT THESE LOW LIFE, CHEAP SAA, ONE HIT WONDER PROGRAMS THE HELL UP. LET'S GET IT ON.

Kicking back, watching the whole thing unfold. Tommorrow there will be no more questions, just scores.....:eek: :eek: yawn:) :p :p :p :p *singing* ooooo o o oo oooo oooo oooo ooo

ps, Attack Dog,

WHO HAVE YALL BEATEN?

right
LMAO

LOL@GR

Today you will be sad! One will be down and one more to go for the BTAUC to be a success! :p

LMAO !!

*looking for Junenile's "Back that Arse Up"*

Every good team should have theme music.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
YOUR TEAM IS GARBAGE!!!

Which touchdown (of the 9 we scored) led you to THAT conclusion? *snicker

siiiiiigggghhhhhhhhh......smalltime (worthless) smack AGAIN??

Dont think we HORNETS havent noticed your EVER GROWING affection toward us. ( a trick who developes feelings for the pimp is not uncommon.) It is IMPERATIVE that you keep things professional Tigerpride.

Please TP...if not for the business or clients, do it for your own self respect.
Nothing is "worser" than radical TRICKS who let PERSONAL FEELINGS stop them from doing their job. You are our product. That is all. Nothing more. This is a BUSINESS.

Let the homecoming thing go. Just do your dayum job and deliver us the loot... ok?

ps...consider this your LAST pep-talk. As pimps, we HORNETS must not show favoritism within the ranks of our TRICKS. Tigerpride, you are an important part of our stable.....but so help me....if you EVER mouth off on the internet again about that homecoming loss.....DIRT NAP.

Remember, a pimp NEVER gets involved emotionally with the PRODUCT.

Back