2 Reasons we have to win

Get Ready

There are two reasons JSU has to win this weekend. Not the obvious ones.... search for the SWAC title, pride, stop me from hanging myself, etc....

But we have to win this weekend for really two main reasons:

1. To run all of these bandwagon jumping Gaguar Notion fans from the board (byron)
2. To stop the gutless spineless nuttless Dogpound from thinking they remotely have a chance at winning the East.

So please JSU, if you love me, and if you dont want me to use that noose in my bathroom, do your thang and win this game.

That is all

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Punk Beeyotches

If you wussies would have won last week, things would have never gotten this bad. You just made everything worser!

That is why I Hate you buffalo! You left the gate open, and this is all your fault!

I know I know I Know

If we had won, we coulda cruised into the SCG. Now we gonna have to kick Gramblings ass to make it. This might be a blessing in disguise.

GET READY - so long

GET READY:

I have a chair and a sheet. Is there anything else you need for when the Jags beat that JSU butt when you gfo into your bathroom.

Changing the defensive line won't help either. Tell coach Kelly it starts will tackling.:emlaugh:

Thou Preparest A Table Before Me, In The Presence Of My Enemy....

Get Ready with all of that praying, I thought you would say, "So I don't have to pay all of that money I betted."

See ya tomorrow.

NICE

Any thing I can do to help?

GR
I can help you write your suicide letter, I can fax it to you.. post your fax # -------> here

Just trying to help a brutha out, don't want to see you suffering and all, we have had enuff suffering from 9-11.

Will you use the rope or take Anthrax?

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
GET READY, I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT OVER AND OVER, THAT MISHAP SATURDAY WAS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
If you consider having 61 dropped on you for homecoming "a blessing", then you are indeed special!!!
:cool:

**SNICKER**

Yall can't win Get Ready. You are out of the race. Beating Valley up and bragging about will haunt you for the rest of the season. Yall ain't gonna do jack else!

Are you gonna come to the SCG, again? Eventhough your team won't be playing? Will you sit on the West side again? Either way it goes an Alabama Team will be the East Champ!

Mike,

This time last year it looked like JSU was out of the hunt and that AlaState was going to cruise to B'ham. Well, that did not happen because they are perenial losers just like your team.

BTW, if I were 1-4, I might not post.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR, when I opened this thread, I was ready to post a #3, but you got it right. The Dawgpound could end up in the SCG without beating any of the Big three.

You have to beat SU, but Pete knows if he can beat Coop, he can beat the tiny tiggers.

But being logical is your trademark and I admire that part of your character. If it was not homecoming for us I would come to Jackson this weekend.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
and you still had to struggle to beat something greater than you.
Where I'm from 61 is greater than 58!!!!!

Tell you what, I'll be happy with the Win and you can be happy with the stats!
:emlaugh:

Re: As it is written.........so let it be done

Originally posted by LadyJag
JStank 10:13 - JSU wept :D

Dayum LadyJag, will the lost be of biblical proportions?

*****FELL OUT**********

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Sorry Get Ready, but we will keep you in our prayers!

TP,
Are you happy knowing that a team you consider garbage drug jsue's ass for 9 TDS on your homecoming???

Give it up bruh, and go smack some lowly team like Valley or Howard. They might be impressed with jsue. Trust me, I'm not!!!!!

Back