19,400 attend Bama State/CAU game....

Bartram and TUsports,

Get yo punk azzes off Bama State's jock.

Period.

The last thing I'm going to do is attempt to answer a question for you clowns. Everybody knows that Tuskegee is absolutely, positively the biggest bunch of attendance liars in the history of sports. And you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to question anything about Bama State?

Again, I say.

Kneegrow Please ! ! !

Try this....

The BAMA ST vs CAU game was the annual football High School Connection Day. On connection day the Bama St hands out generic passes to all students, sponsors, and parents in attendance that toured the campus that day. Based on actual ticket sales, it may have only been 10,421 or so. But, unless someone was standing at the entrance of Crampton Bowl with a counter, then they didn't include the numbers from the high schoolers. The passes were not marked and were actually souvenirs so there was nothing to tear off or keep for records. AND there was no way to tell how many actually attended the game vs how many received passes from the tour. SO I am assuming the press got a hold of the number of high schoolers that attended Connection Day and added that number to the ticket sales to get the 19,400 attendance. That would be a pretty good estimate because most of the kids were from out of town and the football game is the highlight of the trip. But there are no estimates in the NCAA (i guess) so Bama St probably had to turn in the 10,421 attendance. Now that's my $.99 on that issue....

Also, it is probably rare for an attendance to end in a round number like 19,400 anyway. That is another sign of an estimate.

Middle_23.jpg

And Again Duece, You don't address the central issue.

Just because you run a bunch of worthless smack does not negate the central issue, so you may as well stuff it and try to come with a rational explanation like the "crab" did.

The bottom line is why the original discrepency in numbers?When are you going to realize that and stop trying to change the focus by puffing up and running your dribble that doesn't answer the original question? Never because YOU CAN'T ADDRESS THAT. Later for your usual knee-jerk reaction anytime you can't engage in a debate of any substance because you sure don't have a credible argument to put forth on this one.

To Cetmo, thankyou for reasonable attempt at clearing up the 10,421 to 19,400 descrepency.

BATTERING RAM, JUST WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW....ATTENDANCE FIGURES WILL BE CORRECT....

Tomorrow's Clash EPIC.

Don't get any better than this. #1 against #1.

,,,, as Al Bondy would say,,,,,,,, "let's rock.":cool:

Back