10k offering for 1984 Bethune Cookman Football film

Bostic1uf

Looking for film from 1984 of Bethune Cookman football. They won the MEAC championship that year. Talked with multiple universities and BCC, and all seem to not have anything. Offering 10k cash to anyone that has any of this film.

Looking for film from 1984 of Bethune Cookman football. They won the MEAC championship that year. Talked with multiple universities and BCC, and all seem to not have anything. Offering 10k cash to anyone that has any of this film.

Clarification : film or video ?

While you are looking, if you know where I can find the 86 Rap Video of Delaware State's FB team in preparation of playing JSU please send me a link. The back ground I believe was it was hype for the top teams in the MEAC & SWAC at that time.

I thought the video was real cool and clever for it's time.

And since you really weren't specific. Are you looking for any game that year or one in particular ?

And since you really weren't specific. Are you looking for any game that year or one in particular ?
I'm looking for any of their games from that year. The whole game copy. Offense, defense and special teams. Not sure how you qualify that under film or video. Just looking for the game footage. Putting together a highlight tape from that year.

I'm looking for any of their games from that year. The whole game copy. Offense, defense and special teams. Not sure how you qualify that under film or video. Just looking for the game footage. Putting together a highlight tape from that year.

game film

s-l225.jpg

Well some may not be equipped to transfer it. Everybody don't know about 8tracks like you. lol
Everything that I've transferred so far has come off reels. I don't care what it's on. Just looking for games from that year. I can transfer anything. Is that a game from 1984?

Everything that I've transferred so far has come off reels. I don't care what it's on. Just looking for games from that year. I can transfer anything. Is that a game from 1984?

I'll let you know. I sent an email to a source of mine that is a sort of hobbyists

Have you checked with people on MEAC Fanzone?

My money good! Trust me on that! Look me up and you'll see

Just putting 2 and 2 together...I think I know who you are....your dad played for BCC back in the 80s, correct?

Check with some of the old school Wildcats at the link I posted...also contact FAMU, I know they have old game films(YES FILM lol) laying around.

Just putting 2 and 2 together...I think I know who you are....your dad played for BCC back in the 80s, correct?

Check with some of the old school Wildcats at the link I posted...also contact FAMU, I know they have old game films(YES FILM lol) laying around.

1984 it for sure going to be film. lol

Back