0-7, Do you think you will win a game before October?

JSU has a new OC and AAMU has a new OC. Ours is better than yours because he is from Troy

Okay, I will leave this one to a member of the Mafia. Y'all better come down on this Bulldogs' bull****!

YOUR own ARSE is EXPOSED...........

j-state 'tigger'.............

The question should be, do you think the jsue 'tiny tiggers' will win one game before NOVEMBER hmmmmmm..................their chances are very slim!!!!! :bawling:

It will be quite a rough year on those 'tiny tiggers'. You will not be successful with a 'one-dimentional offense and no defense!! There will be some long 'tigger' faces this year!
:eek:

SU79, we were warned last year that our OC could not coach. But you to must pay attention to this fellow from Troy.

I am excited because look what JSU did with the Golf Team.

As you know AAMU had the first Golf team to win the NCAA. They disqualified us after winning. But after a few years they corrected their evil ways and awarded us the championship.

Atleast our team was former caddies when they worked for .25 and .50.

MightPup

I just want to make sure that we are on the same page and would like you to paint a better picture of this statement.

JSU has a new OC and AAMU has a new OC. Ours is better than yours because he is from Troy. opps
:confused:

As a matter of fact, let me just take a stab at this analogy. Are you trying to say that because you hired a white man as your OC, he will be better than ours becuse we hired a afro american?

Shining my boots........polishing the belt buckle........checking the trigger on the :uzi:

MD, you are just too intellectual for them to try to explain this. Remember the first rule of smack.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TIGERPAW

Are you trying to say that because you hired a white man as your OC, he will be better than ours becuse we hired a afro american?

what are you trying to get at???....We could GAF if the man was green!!! Nice Try Tho.....you get an E for Effort!!!:rolleyes:

TigerPaw, you are a little late on this one. You cannot half read the board. We are not going to explain everything over and over again to folks who post every once in awhile.

golf is the reference.

MD

You may have explained or covered this topic some time back but I still wanted to hear the explaination for this nonsense again. You can hire all the coaches at Troy, Auburn, U of A and Clemson but it will not make up for your lack of talent. What will it say for the AAMU program when we beat you again this year with JSU's past equipment manager!

AAMU Alum

Take that same 10 points you gave MD and use it for your point spread and I promise you it will not be enough to cover up that new arse we will open on Da Hill! As a matter of fact take 7 more points and we will still win by 7...........TigerPaw has spoken!:eek:

Alabama Schools

As for me posting every once in a while, I feel that you peasants are really not worth a lot of my time and you are not talking about much these days. Small time programs with no future requires/demands little response. How many football titles have you averaged over the last 40 years? How many titles have you won in the last 40 years? When you get tired of seeing/saying JSU, GSU and SU just don't worry about answering. We understand they are limited and far in between. SAD SAD SAD...:splat:

Beware of the PAW!

Pity, pity...

Aiight y'all. :D

Let's give the little fella a break. :)

I know what you're thinking, but it's obvious that he doesn't know any betta. Hell, just look at the kinds of questions he's asking. :emlaugh:

Pawprint...just take your time man. Hopefully, you'll get the hang of it once the season rolls around. ;)

*thinking that a fall session may be in order...*

AMEN, NT

But the boy has a set of -----, he is trying to get me and the DP to answer his one question a month.

Tigerpaw stay on the board and take your whipping like a Crab.

Your question will be addressed on another thread so keep reading.

MD & Nt

Continue to sleep on my skills and you will be stole upon in a heart beat. Skills is not the question it is understanding by your opponent which makes the smack.

Denial is usually your first stage in recovery for a small time program........LA!;)

Different Level - JSU (2001 & 2002 SWAC CHAMPS)

TigerPaw

Back