0-7, Do you think you will win a game before October?

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
As I read the Tea Leaves, It looks loke 0-7 is in major trouble. Valley is the only team that you play in the first 6 weeks that you might be able to beat. Your only hope is to beat Valley an then hold on until you play D2 MoB and D3 Miles, who kicked your arse last time you played. This season is gonna be sad for you. Hambrick is out, Robinson is gone, and B. Reed... well you know. Please list the games you will win before oct 13 and why.

dayum I wish I didnt have to work.......

put it like this we aint worried about JSU lol

kenn since I answered his question can I close this post?

I'll put it like this...

at the end of the season we will be saying to JSU, "you should have been watching your own A** "!;)

Speak Up Dawgpound ....

Nobody on here wants to answer questions .... Ntelekt, you told me about Matriculation ----> What's going on in here? JST asked a viable question and the fact that no one has answered his question with facts, rather than "We're gonna beat JSU stuff", alarms me? Speak up brother.... take the reins for your Pound.

Huh?

Why da "L" do we have to answer crap like this? We don't have to talk our team up on a win. The arse-whoopin' you recieve will be all that needs to be said.

Besides.... Yall seem to be all on the same page. SU says they will be at the championship and jsu dreams of the same. Sounds too much like last year's wish list to me. But, I've made my picks and I've told you that we will be back in the SCG. All we have to do now is wait until the end of the season.

You may now continue to dream about your teams being worth a dayum!

Mike,

Tell me what 0-7 has ever done that makes them worth a dayum. I'll understand if you don't answer and avoid the question.

One other thing, tell your team to bend over now. JSU plans on shoving the foot up real deep this year. As the Korean store owner told O Dog (maybe he should join the pound) in "Menace To Society," I feel sorry for you mothers. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Larenz Tate send help.

Tru,

JSU ain't done isht since '96. Y'all just ain't done isht. PERIOD!!!!!

LOSERS

AAMU SWAC Eastern Div Champs nuff said.........

.......all im saying is dont worry about AAMU. If you want us to answer this dum azz question wait till the end of Sept and then you will have your answer! So you got 2 choices wait till the end of SEPT or make up some stupid creative ish for a cheap laugh like yall always do lmao:emlaugh:

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by Mike
Why da "L" do we have to answer crap like this? We don't have to talk our team up on a win. The arse-whoopin' you recieve will be all that needs to be said.

Besides.... Yall seem to be all on the same page. SU says they will be at the championship and jsu dreams of the same. Sounds too much like last year's wish list to me. But, I've made my picks and I've told you that we will be back in the SCG. All we have to do now is wait until the end of the season.

You may now continue to dream about your teams being worth a dayum!

Re: AAMU SWAC Eastern Div Champs nuff said.........

Originally posted by TRU3000
.......all im saying is dont worry about AAMU. If you want us to answer this dum azz question wait till the end of Sept and then you will have your answer! So you got 2 choices wait till the end of SEPT or make up some stupid creative ish for a cheap laugh like yall always do lmao:emlaugh:

Y'all gonna be mumbling to yourselves repeatedly after JSU gets out of that ass again, too.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Mike,

Word of advice. Stay in Houston on Sept. 29. Do not go to Huntsville. You would not enjoy your visit.

Re: AAMU SWAC Eastern Div Champs nuff said.........

Originally posted by TRU3000

LOL...I just wanna know why do yall refer to A&M as 0-7...everytime I come to this page, I see 0-7 LOL. Yall too silly over here.

Some intelligent person figured out they are 0-7 against JSU SU and GSU over the past 2 years.....yet if they tell it, they have come and taken over the SWAC. The number changes with each loss to the big 3. If we included TnSU this it would be something like 0-11. But we cant count that high so fast.

Brave

Originally posted by Get Ready
Some intelligent person figured out they are 0-7 against JSU SU and GSU over the past 2 years.....yet if they tell it, they have come and taken over the SWAC. The number changes with each loss to the big 3. If we included TnSU this it would be something like 0-11. But we cant count that high so fast.

Brave, read between the lines. In order to discredit someone who has become a threat to them, you try to expose their faults. This usually works best when folks make up stuff (like 0-7 & Big Three). So when you have new school in the neighborhood like AAMU who has already made their presence felt, the best way to discredit AAMU by making up stuff (like 0-7 & Big Three). Then folks can sleep better at night.................,;)

Originally posted by Get Ready

ohhhh okay so when basketball season rolls around can I call JSU 0-5? this siginifies the 5 str8 times "WE" done ran yall outta gym, put our foot up yall azz, etc.:emlaugh:

Boy yall crazy as L over here, I can't wait to THE REAL ALCORN team comes back alive so I can talk some trash with yall.

GR, at the end of each season we are still above .500. We are still the most balanced team in America.

It was hard to get past PapaLongo and anythnig goes when we play GSU and JSU. Cooper understand all of this. I will admit he took you all lightly his second year.

JSU has a new OC and AAMU has a new OC. Ours is better than yours because he is from Troy. opps MM would be proud of us for hiring him after the band fan exposed the golf team. Yall are in trouble.

Back