The Walking Dead Season 8

I'm watching, but not really that interested. The Saviors will crumble if Negan goes down. The 50 cal and ammunition is a game changer. Carol is bad-ass and I need a Rosita fix.

I'm watching, but not really that interested. The Saviors will crumble if Negan goes down. The 50 cal and ammunition is a game changer. Carol is bad-ass and I need a Rosita fix.

We all need a Rosita fix. Man I just did a google search and lord have mercy. That is all I will say about that.

images

This is my youngest daughter's show and you BET not call her when it's on! That child has been hooked since the first episode aired.

I don't watch it but I've heard the name "Michionne" a lot, so I'm guessing that's one of her fave characters. And the child ALMOST quit watching after Glenn got killed! She has a love-hate relationship with Negan (loves Jeffrey Dean Morgan from his Supernatural days).

My sister is also a fan of the show.

This is my youngest daughter's show and you BET not call her when it's on! That child has been hooked since the first episode aired.

I don't watch it but I've heard the name "Michionne" a lot, so I'm guessing that's one of her fave characters. And the child ALMOST quit watching after Glenn got killed! She has a love-hate relationship with Negan (loves Jeffrey Dean Morgan from his Supernatural days).

My sister is also a fan of the show.

Michonne is one of the black actors she is also in Black Panther.

the show is an excellent entertaining show. My wife says it is crap because Zombies are not real. My response to my wife is simple....TV is designed for fantasy who wants to watch shit that can really happen.

Most think the show is about Zombies but it more about how we as human beings adapt to the world literally falling apart.

When Glen died I was like OH SHIT!!!! I also don't like to be bothered and my wife, mother, and son know to just leave the room. I don't want to talk, no phone calls, and not disturbances. My wife realized it early on when she text me from the bedroom and my phone was in the room....then my mom came by and was sitting in the den all quiet. Then they all realized it when I would watch "The Talking Dead" afterwards.

Michonne is one of the black actors she is also in Black Panther.

the show is an excellent entertaining show. My wife says it is crap because Zombies are not real.

Most think the show is about Zombies but it more about how we as human beings adapt to the world literally falling apart.

When Glen died I was like OH SHIT!!!! I also don't like to be bothered and my wife, mother, and son know to just leave the room. I don't want to talk, no phone calls, and not disturbances.

I don't watch it because zombies (for some reason) creep me out, but my baby says the storyline is FANTASTIC! I think that's why so many people are hooked because of the storyline(s). Bethanie (my youngest) was in to it before she left for PVAMU. I once made the mistake of going in to tell her something when it was on (this was before I knew she was hooked)..........................MY GOD! But that's how I am when I'm watching Game of Thrones. Thankfully, both daughters are as heavily in to GoT as I am. When they were both away at college, I'd text them, "I'm 'bout to turn off my cell; call house phone if it's an emergency". So I totally understand Founder!:)

I don't watch it because zombies (for some reason) creep me out, but my baby says the storyline is FANTASTIC! I think that's why so many people are hooked because of the storyline(s). Bethanie (my youngest) was in to it before she left for PVAMU. I once made the mistake of going in to tell her something when it was on (this was before I knew she was hooked)..........................MY GOD! But that's how I am when I'm watching Game of Thrones. Thankfully, both daughters are as heavily in to GoT as I am. When they were both away at college, I'd text them, "I'm 'bout to turn off my cell; call house phone if it's an emergency". So I totally understand Founder!:)

I haven't gotten in to Game of Thrones but I may. How may season do I need to watch to catch up?

I haven't gotten in to Game of Thrones but I may. How may season do I need to watch to catch up?

The season coming up is Season 8, and it's the final season. You'd need to watch 7 to catch up, but the series is so good, it's doable!

Game of Thrones is the ONLY reason I kept HBO after Big Love ended.

The season coming up is Season 8, and it's the final season. You'd need to watch 7 to catch up, but the series is so good, it's doable!

Game of Thrones is the ONLY reason I kept HBO after Big Love ended.

Aww hell its on HBO...oh well I won’t be seeing it.

1) We clearly see there's going to be a conflict between killing the Saviors or just forcing them to surrender. Darryl's plan really could have ended it all quickly, but Rick's gone soft again.

2) Carol is once again the MVP of the season, and we may see her step up to lead The Kingdom

3) You're not going to see much of Michonne and Rosita this first half of the season due to Rosita being pregnant and having her child, and Michonne filming for Black Panther. Although they aren't really needed to keep the story going.

4) Do you think Gabriel was faking his illness, or was he secretly bit? There was a walker that they showed repeatedly, then he fell down, that might be for a reason.

5) Negan is obviously going to strike back.

1) We clearly see there's going to be a conflict between killing the Saviors or just forcing them to surrender. Darryl's plan really could have ended it all quickly, but Rick's gone soft again. I don't think Rick has gone soft but thinks that the workers are held there against their will. Darryl knows that many of them WANT to be there. That's the confusion. I'm with Darryl....kill them all especially the Negan soldiers.

2) Carol is once again the MVP of the season, and we may see her step up to lead The Kingdom. I think this is where the story takes a turn away from the comics. In the comics Ezekial and Michonne were messing around but now I see Carol and Ezekial doing their thing. What bothers me is the story line of Carol and her new man at Alexandria. That was kinda left out there. Concerning the Kingdom, Morgan is still out there looming and I think observing. When he gets a clear head I see him coming back with a vengeance with Darryl.

3) You're not going to see much of Michonne and Rosita this first half of the season due to Rosita being pregnant and having her child, and Michonne filming for Black Panther. Although they aren't really needed to keep the story going. Yea they will be there is latter half of Season 8. Also, Carl is doing the college thing. I know they writers are not going to kill off those 3 but make them character heavy in the second half of season 8. I think they will come unglued with Rick's decision not to take out al the Saviours.

4) Do you think Gabriel was faking his illness, or was he secretly bit? There was a walker that they showed repeatedly, then he fell down, that might be for a reason. The walker they showed repeatedly was Greg Nicatero. LOL....you have to watch real close because often times the walkers who make the bites on main characters is usually him. I think Gabrial has been bite but it happened prior to getting in the trailer with Negan which is why he wanted a confession from Negan but in actuality it was HIS confession he was giving to Negan.

5) Negan is obviously going to strike back.

I had to respond in red.

My summary the mid season finale for Season 8 will be interesting. I see some Saviours dying by way of Lucille.

No...Christian Serratos AKA Rosita has her beat!
Also no thoughts on Carl's death and you know, before his death, I've gotten to the point I'm about tired of TWD, more importantly Negan, I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

I think they chose the wrong person to play the part as Negan. They needed someone who has played bad guys already so that when Negan came on the scene folks already hated him. Javier Bordain would have been good but it would have cost them a arm and leg.

Back